A Suggestion for this Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Suggestion for this Board

As this type of php bulletin board can be structured to include different forums, I wondered whether any thought had been given to set up forums within it covering specific topics. For example: Terrestrial, Arboreal, Breeding, Food & Feeding, Other Invertebrates, Health, Taxonomy, Wanted, For Sale, Events, Website News and Announcements...and so on. This would (in theory anyway) build up a data bank and make it easier for people to find the information they're looking for. It's just an idea.

Re: A Suggestion for this Board

Originally posted by Geoff
    As this type of php bulletin board can be structured to include different forums, I wondered whether any thought had been given to set up forums within it covering specific topics. For example: Terrestrial, Arboreal, Breeding, Food & Feeding, Other Invertebrates, Health, Taxonomy, Wanted, For Sale, Events, Website News and Announcements...and so on. This would (in theory anyway) build up a data bank and make it easier for people to find the information they're looking for. It's just an idea.
    Hi Geoff
    Yes I agree, this board has many features that have yet to be put in place. It was only launched last week and I am still tinkering with it so to speak.

I welcome these ideas, and comments after all this site is for all of you out there, so any and all suggestions get my full attention.

The board was put in place because of suggestions I recieved so I see no problem with adding such headings in the future.

Thanks for again for proposing them. Does anyone else have any comments on this?

Regards
    Mark (Admin)

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

this forum

I agree , there are many things we can add to the forum and as Mark says he has only just put it up. I have every confidence that he will make this the best tarantula forum around. ( in my opinion it already is mind you).

Ray
      British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
      The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
      On
      [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Working...
      X