Tarantulas on ITV NEWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarantulas on ITV NEWS

Di anyone see the bit of the ITV news a few days ago for the midlands regarding a family that moved into a new house only to find 150 dead tarantulas in the loft! also some were alive and the person who came to collect them said that if they had got bitten they would be dead in 3 seconds? i didnt see it myself but was told by a family member who thought i may be interested. thanks paul

Dead in three seconds?...Wooo...what from fright....who would leave even one spider in a loft...makes me sick...there is a little to be said for having a licence to be able to keep animals like this. I know people will throw large heavy objects at me for saying this but i dont care...If we had to have some kind of permit for our animals it would go a long way to stopping this kind of thing...Ouch that hurt!

Regards...stop throwing things in advance

Shot8un

Comment

Hi
      See the previous thread titled

Central news 27th Jan 2004 10.30pm

I think this is the same story, which off course is full of rubbish! (Nearlly swore there!)

Regards
      Mark

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Televison and spiders

Just to clear this rubbish up. The person who supposedly left spiders in the loft as contacted the BTS and has informed us that what he actually left was a few empty tanks and "one or two " skins. He certainly did not leave. any live spiders in the loft . He informed the new owner of the contents of the loft who then called in this amazing "expert" who decided to scare the neighbours with tales of "swarming" spiders and "deadly bites". I suppose we all like our fifteen minutes of fame.
        The article that appeared in the Daily Mail was, as usual, total rubbish. Frank was completely misquoted and has since complained to the press council.
        If the so called "wildlife" expert who identified the skins as real tarantulas would like to contact me direct I would love to hear from him as I think we have much to discuss...................

Remeber the old saying "todays news is tomorrows chip paper" and let this ridiculous rubbish die its natural and inevitable death.
        British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
        The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
        On
        [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Television and spiders

Why not go to his pet shop to tell him Ray, as I mentioned already which Pet shop he was from in my original post. He thought he was really clever! It made my blood boil, particularly as every kid in the neighbourhood wants to get in my spider room - the parents will think i'm a murderer with idiots like him!

Comment

Working...
          X