LIVEFOOD SUPPLIER - SEEKING RECOMMENDATIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIVEFOOD SUPPLIER - SEEKING RECOMMENDATIONS

At long last, my wife and I will shortly be able to receive our collection of theraphosids after moving back to UK in October to Bicester (near Oxford).
    Having been away a few years we have completely lost touch with suppliers of quality crickets (black and brown) in this country. We turn to you dear colleagues to offer your opinion on who we can contact to supply our livefood. The crickets must be QUALITY and free of flies and maggots etc and the turnaround time must be reliable and speedy. Naturally a competitive price would be a factor too.
    Thank you in advance for any experiences and information.
    Carl and Susan Portman

Hello,

I have tried a few suppliers in the past. Out of them all I would highly recomend Monkfield Nutrition. Very good service, quality and price, especially when buying in bulk.

www.monkfieldnutrition.co.uk (I think the website is down at the moment.)

Regards,

Andy.

Comment

I use this guy www.happybugs.dk He is Danish but ships worldwide this is extreme quality crickets at low cost

Thomas

Comment

Hey Carlos, as they have already been recommended I will back up the recommendation of Monkfield Nutrition, I use them for all my food at the shop & it is generally excellent quality, if you give them a call on 01223-208261 just let them know I gave you the number, I think they may even be doing discount for BTS members.

All the best,

Mike.
        www.serpents-web.co.uk a work in progress.

Now offering the full range of MicroClimate products and also the full range of Java wood Decor.

Have you joined the BTS yet? If not why not? See the E-store to join online now

What is understood does not need to be discussed!

Comment

I have 4 slings at present and only order 1 tub at a time at £2.50 so cannot speak for bulk orders. This company has a very useable website, inclusive p&p and generally take 2-3 days to arrive.

Don't tell the elf!

Comment

yes, global live food is the best in england in my opinion, you dont pay for shipping, it is fairly priced, lots of livefood options and most of all, i have never had any mite problems with their crickets, unlike another site...

Comment

LIVEFOODS

Thanks to the people who replied to my plea for information on ordering livefood. I am "all tooled up" with information and ready to go. Cheers!

Comment

I'm always ordering here: www.kerf.de
                Member of:

Vogelspinne e. V.
                Deutsche Arachnologische Gesellschaft e. V.
                Terraristik4U

Comment

Working...
                X