christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas

What Tarantula related gifts can anyone think of that i could buy my wife .
    Tarantulas are out of the question i would like to give her it on the 25th and would not be able to hide it till then.
    Ian M

Brachypelma.co.uk updated 22/06/06

Christmas

Hi Ian,
    Have you had a look at the BTS merchandise you might be able to find something Marie would like or try Guy's site (giantspiders) he has some nice items on offer.
    Tracy

Comment

Gifts

Where I have to agree the BTs merchandise is the buisness if you are looking for something special try some of the Alchemy range of Jewellery. ( they have a good website)There are some good spids available or try your local antique shops they usually have spider earings and the like. Be careful you dont open a can of worms though , once they start collecting who knows where it will end.

Happy Christmas and good look.

Comment

Argh forgot to log in... If a moderator could delte my previous post, that'd be great thanks.

Originally posted by Anonymous
        Have you tried the ever-faithful world of Ebay?

Here's a quick search:
        > EBAY "Spider" Items <
        Spiderman and other items seem to infest the results though. There are often some nice taxidermy pieces or jewelry for sale on there anyway.

Here's an example of taxidermy items: >Taxidermy Item<

You could make attractive ornaments out of exuviums or other spider related stuff. Or how about suprise her with some DIY tatoo whilst she sleeps [/url]

Comment

Thanks all

its a bit late to be ordering BTS stuff now and be sure it arrived (birthday in april though ,nice merchandise.)
          Diy tattoo while she sleeps ,altho amusing thought could result in diy dentistry while I sleep ,so i will give that a miss.
          Spider Jewelry great idea ,off down the shops I think ,plus the fact this town has more antique shops than pubs should make it easy.
          Ian M

Comment

CHRISTMAS

Ian,
            I don't know what you are like with photography. I also don't know if you actually keep tarantulas. If you do both, then you could do worse than take an excellent photograph of a 'showy' spider, have it enlarged and framed with an inscription on the back for your wife. Something personal from you would go down a treat I am sure. Good luck and Merry Christmas .
            Carl

Comment

Cheers Carl
              I had not thought about that , Yes we do Keep Tarantulas we have about 50 at the moment That number will increase at the BTS show in may , I do also enjoy Photagraphy my wifes favorate Photo of her favorate T is on the Photo section of this site (brachypelma boehmi).I have the origional high res version of it so I will see what can be done ,thanks for the idea.
              Ian M

Comment

Working...
              X