Where can I purchase good quality arachnids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I purchase good quality arachnids

Hi all, Could anyone tell me where I could purchase good quality tarantulas from, either through good knowledge or experience. Where ever it was would have to offer mail order as I live in the north of Scotland and have very limited choice from only one pet shop in the area.
    I would especialy like a Mexican Red Knee to add to my collection, Three so far. Thanks

This site is very good they are new but have a big list of T's and they have some hard to get T's for sale too.

I myself plann on buying some from here. Although they are a little pricey but they will delever to scotland. So I beleve

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

SEEKING MEXICAN RED KNEE (BRACHYPELMA SMITHI)

If you are looking for excellent quality, captive bred Brachypelma smithi (Mexican Red Knee) then we are more than happy to sell to you at a reasonable price. It depends how desperate you are for one though...we do not post out of concern for the spider, but we will have a table at the BTS EXHIBITION where you can come and choose a guaranteed sexed spider for yourself.
      Please let me know if you are interested.

Comment

try www.easyexotics.com very wide range of Tarantulas

they normally have red knee Ts, but there are also lots of other things, they ship to the EU, so it shouldnt be a problem

Comment

Working...
        X