BTS Lectures? Who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Lectures? Who's going?

Hi everyone, just wondering who's going to the lectures at the end of the month. Sjef van Overdijk and I will be there.
    With Regards,
    Thomas Ezendam
    Tilburg, Holland
    Ulwembu Arachnological Survey Group
    British Tarantula Society - European Rep

Hi Thomas, Kate & I will be there - will be good to meet you!

Comment

HI Thomas
      If you'd like we can post a full list of attendees... We have 43 confirmed bookings and 40 for both the lectures and dinner. (A few still yet to confirm)

Its going to be a great day, and the fact that you and Sjef are making the effort to come over, makes all the hard work that Kim and to a lesser extent myself have put into organising the event, all well worth it.

Those who are not attending will miss out, but remember there is always next year. Which will be a bigger event as we are still developing this event. We have our suspicions that next year will be a two day event with workshops and much more! mabybe a few traders selling Tarantulas..,

This is all in planning. its still a young idea, but Kim and I have big plans.. Just watch this space!

See you soon Thomas and Sjef

Regards
      Mark and Kim

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hi Mark,

>>>If you'd like we can post a full list of attendees... We have 43 confirmed bookings and 40 for both the lectures and dinner. (A few still yet to confirm)<<<

Would be cool!

>>>Its going to be a great day, and the fact that you and Sjef are making the effort to come over, makes all the hard work that Kim and to a lesser extent myself have put into organising the event, all well worth it.<<<

Now you're making me blush We'd like to see what this event is about and of course we also want to know everything about the sanctuary

>>>Those who are not attending will miss out, but remember there is always next year. Which will be a bigger event as we are still developing this event. We have our suspicions that next year will be a two day event with workshops and much more! mabybe a few traders selling Tarantulas..,<<<

Hey that would be really good. I'll make an effort to be there then!
        With Regards,
        Thomas Ezendam
        Tilburg, Holland
        Ulwembu Arachnological Survey Group
        British Tarantula Society - European Rep

Comment

Working...
        X