PDA

View Full Version : Bts Exhbition Venue Change

Ray Hale
22-10-06, 03:30 PM
Stop Press: BTS EXHIBITION 2007 Change Of Venue
As you all know, in 2006, Woodgreen High School was about to undergo major building work. That work has now started and unfortunatly will not be complete in time for our 2007 Exhibition. Moving any event as big as the BTS Exhibition is a major undertaking but after much searching we have found another venue. It is bigger and we believe better than Woodgreen. We will be able to accomodate more exhibitors than ever before. This is a bold step for both the BTS and the hobby. It is still in the heart of the Midlands and is easily accessible by road from the M6 ( Junction 10) and the M5 ( Junction 2). The main Birmingham to Wolverhampton Station is a five minute walk away with trains running every hour. The BTS 2007 Exhibition will be held at:

The Coseley School
Henne Drive
Off Ivyhouse Lane
Coseley
West Midlands
WV14 9JW.

The site is approximatly 10 minutes away from Woodgreen. There is ample parking and all the usual facilities will be available on the day.
I know you will all support this new venue and we feel that the 2007 Exhibition will be our biggest and best yet.

I will be sending out Exhibitor applications in JANUARY and we will be making certain changes to the way we allocate space and police the event. If you are interested in exhibiting at the 2007 show please e-mail me your details and I will send you a form in January. All previous exhibitors will recieve a form automatically,

I will be posting up pictures of the venue and more details as I get them.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you ALL at the New BTS Exhibition.

On a personal note I would like to thank Mike and Sarah and Sarah's mother for the help they have given us in this new venture.

Ray Hale
BTS Exhbition Organiser