KETTERING SHOW TOO FULL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KETTERING SHOW TOO FULL

The last four years I have been living in Germany. Everyone had been telling me how the insects/spiders hobby was dying off and the shows were not well attended. YOU MUST BE JOKING surely?
    Last night I rang to book a table at Kettering at the end of this month only to be told that not only was it full but there is a waiting list!
    I remember supporting this show before my move abroad, when others turned their backs on it, so I guess it is good to have been part of the 'bone structure' that now has flesh on it.
    So where can one safely get a table to sell ones (excellent captive bred) tarantulas these days? I am at the BTS Exhibition of course but there must be others.
    As Meat Loaf would say 'All dressed up with no place to go'.

Carl try and book a table at Kettering under a different name
    The names Carl & Portman can put the fear of god into the people who know him so think what it does to the people who have only heard the name
    Here are a few suggestions for names that wont scare the organizers off so much-
    -Jack Ripper
    -Freddy Krueger
    -Michael Myers
    -Jason Voorhees
    Try these and see how fast they have a table for you

Only jokeing mate all the best

Comment

Hi Carlos,

I have a table there (i hope), if you want you can share my one, i wont have much to go (saving the good stuff for the BTS.

Ray

P.S. Only have one spare pass, so you can wait in the car while Sue keeps me company in the warmth

Comment

CHEERS

Originally posted by angelarachnid
        Hi Carlos,

I have a table there (i hope), if you want you can share my one, i wont have much to go (saving the good stuff for the BTS.

Ray

P.S. Only have one spare pass, so you can wait in the car while Sue keeps me company in the warmth
        GOOD MAN! Expect a call from the Balrog soonest

Comment

Ketterington!

Sorry To Bother You Guys But Do U Know If Theres A Train Station Nearby, as all the guys who went to the bts lectures know, i have no other mode of transport! Plus what dates the show?Bentrix
          p.s. i dont think dave will be there this time

Comment

kettering

I echo Carls sentiments, Many year ago when this show was held at Granby Halls, Leicester ( The good old days) the BTS attended every show in support . When it moved to Kettering we again attended the show. Two years ago the BTS tried to book the Kettering show only to be told that there was no space available. I know other spider dealers tried only to be told the same. How strange I thought when I actualy visted the show. Tables empty, 10ft between traders. Arachnophobia?.........I shall visit again this year because as Carl says we should support the shows even if the shows dont support the traders....
            British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
            The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
            On
            [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Hi Carl,

My passes arrived today so i do have a table.

Ray H,

There is also space fpr BTS Exhibition fliers, membership forms etc so bring them along

Ray

Comment

Working...
              X