No announcement yet.

BTS EXhibition just around the corner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS EXhibition just around the corner.

Well has I am sure you all know the BTS 's 19th Exhibition is just a few weeks away. ( where does the time go?).

This year we are launching the "Poecillotheria Sanctuary" so all the support you can give would be great.

I know many of you attend the show anyway but if there are any of you who have surplus spiderlings or collections for sale then please e-mail me quick. We have a few tables left just waiting for you. This year we have a good selection of European exhibitors as well as some of our home grown breeders.

Andrew Smith is lecturing ( we WILL get him into the 21st Century I promise!). Please visit the Exhibition page for more details.

Dont forget we are having the usual competitions this year and please, please will someone enter some artwork. ( Angela is the judge and she gets very irate). You dont have to be Da Vinci or even Picasso for that matter. I know you have it in you so lets see some effort.

There , that feel better. See you ALL at the xhibition.
    Ray
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

I will be donating spiderlings of various sp, including groups of regalis spiderlings for communual rearing.

If the P. mettalica come of in time i will also donate a couple of these.

AS ALWAYS i will be looking for male spiders of most sp and will be offering good exchanges for them.

I will also be looking for any specimens of the real Pterinochilus/Ceratogyrus meridionalis, so if anyone has any to go i will be very interested in these, They MUST have the white band on the underside of the abdomen.

Ray

Comment

BTS Expo

Hi all
      Just to let you all know, I have updated all the show info today. Including the FAQ and Directions pages. This can be found by clicking the Expo's link in the top frame of the site or clicking the Expo logo on the home page.

Regards
      Mark

When you view the poster - advert for the expo you will see that Andrew Smith will be giving an update lecture on the Pokey Sanctuary. Those who attended the lectures and dinner in Feb, will know agreat deal more about this now and may wish to get the latest info in May.

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Expo

The expo sounds really excellent and I will make every effort to attend. It will be a superb opportunity for me to see so many T species that I have only marvelled at in photos. I only got my first T's (4 slings) in November and so still have a great deal to learn I am hoping to pick up a decent book or two and of course meet some of my fellow forum personalities for a chat
        Don't tell the elf!

Comment

Working...
        X