Pre BTS Exhibition get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre BTS Exhibition get together

I have sent out the email invites, and have got as far as L in the alphabet before i could not send anymore emails. M-Z will be sent out tommorow.

Please note as i copied last years letter the real date for this years exhibition is the 16TH of May, not the 18th as on the letter.

Please confirm your bookings by the 14th April please, looks like we may need a third Hotel this year.

Ray

Bts Exhibition

Nice to see our old friend and staunch supporter Ray G is on the ball.

If you can get along to Rays get together I would urge you to do so.

Now my plea. On the Saturday morning before the show we are always looking for helpers to put tables out. We start at about 9.am. If anyone is able to assist we would love to hear from you.
    Please e-mail me before hand though. This is important as we try to make things run with military precision.

A number of us stay at a hotel in Oldbury and if anyone wishes to join us for a pre show bender ( sorry I mean aperetif). Then again please e-mail me.

Ray Hale
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Saturday Morning

Ray, i know U Said Email U About The Sat Morning But Having Some Problems Emailing People! Just To Let U Know Ill Be There! Bentrix
      P.s Please email times as its been a whole year i cant remember what time we all got there last year!

Comment

RayG you have email och aye ya do

Comment

Working...
        X