Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Theraphosid Meeting - in Stuttgart (Germany)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Theraphosid Meeting - in Stuttgart (Germany)

Hi everybody!

I want to introduce you to the forthcoming International Theraphosid Meeting in Stuttgart (Germany):

30th International Theraphosid Meeting in Stuttgart - Kornwestheim

WHEN: Saturday 30.10.2004, Beginning: 10 a.m.
    WHERE: Kulturhaus Kornwestheim, Jakob-Sigle-Platz 1, 70806 Kornwestheim, Germany (route: >>click here<<)
    INFO + TABLERESERVATION: From 1st September 2004 at Michael Lang, Tel. & Fax: 0049(0)7146-891529 or E-Mail: Nuschel123@aol.com
    www.vogelspinnen-ig.de

I hope to see you there!

all the best,
    Martin

PS.: For those who have never been there and who want to get an impression how it looks like, here are some photos of the fair held at 12.04.2003: >>click here<<, >>click here<<, >>click here<<, >>click here<<
    »ARACHNE« – The Journal of the German Arachnology Society

Me and Bo will be there and with luck our car exhaust will make the journey this time!

I just want to say that its well worth the journey from England as is the BTS show well worth the journey from Germany.I can guarantee that if your into Tarantulas and want to buy or meet like minded people, there is no better place to be when the 30th of October comes around.

Comment

STUTTGART SPIDER SHOW

Yes, I must echo Tesco's comments. I attended this show several years ago and found it to have a 'special' atmosphere. If I remember correctly, there were some incredible spiders available.
      Not only is it an excellent show with very friendly people but it is a beautiful part of the world.
      Mit Freundlichen Grußen Herr Huber!

Comment

Is it hard to get from frankfurt to stuttgart,as thats the only airport i can fly into from ireland,Is there a train that goes direct between these two!
        Cheers
        Brendan

Comment

Hi Brendan,

Originally posted by Aviculariinae
          Is it hard to get from frankfurt to stuttgart,as thats the only airport i can fly into from ireland,Is there a train that goes direct between these two!
          Frankfurt (airport) to Stuttgart (main station) takes 1:15 h with the ICE or 1:55 with the IC.
          ICE costs about 45 EUR, IC about 28 EUR (at the moment).

At Stuttgart main station you have to take the local tramway to get to the restaurant where we usually meet the evening before (= Friday) or to the venue of the fair (Saturday).

all the best,
          Martin

Comment

Vary beatiful meeting !!!!!!!

Comment

Re: International Theraphosid Meeting - in Stuttgart (German

NEWS

After the Expo there will be a lecture which is FREE OF CHARGE:

Richard GALLON: »African theraphosids: their taxonomy and natural history«

WHEN: Saturday 30.10.2004, Beginning: 2:30 p.m.
              WHERE: Kulturhaus Kornwestheim, Jakob-Sigle-Platz 1, 70806 Kornwestheim, Germany (route: >>click here<<)
              INFO: Volker von Wirth, von-wirth@dearge.de or www.vogelspinnen-ig.de
              This lecture will be free FREE OF CHARGE for anybody!

the lecture is held in English with "simultaneous" translation into German.
              => after some sentences in English by Richard GALLON the translator is doing a short translation into German for the Non-English speakers.

I hope to see you there!

all the best,
              Martin

Comment

Hi,

some impressions of the "30th International Theraphosid Meeting in Stuttgart – Kornwestheim (Germany)" last Saturday (sorry for the lousy quality of the pix):

all the best,
                Martin

Comment

Thank you very much Martin for his photograph.

I do not know if you remember but we are to speak after the conferences about R.Gallon. It was a real pleasure of making your knowledge

Best regard

Pascal

PS. I am sorry for my very bad English

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Huber
                    Hi,

some impressions of the "30th International Theraphosid Meeting in Stuttgart – Kornwestheim (Germany)" last Saturday (sorry for the lousy quality of the pix):
                    Yep thats how I remember it as well At great time had by all yet again I belive

Comment

Salut Pascal,

je ne me suis pas sûr de 100%, mais je pense que je sais celui qui est tu. Quand j'ais parlé avec Christian, il y étaient deux Français (un était dans une chaise roulante) qui ont demandé Christian, si il voudrais aller prende un café avec them – étais-tu un de les deux ?

à plus,
                      Martin

PS.: Je suis désolé pour mon mauvais français – je n'ai plus écrit français pour longtemps!

Originally posted by Pascal47
                      Thank you very much Martin for his photograph.

I do not know if you remember but we are to speak after the conferences about R.Gallon. It was a real pleasure of making your knowledge

Best regard

Pascal

PS. I am sorry for my very bad English

Comment

Salut Martin

Et bien tu as une très bonne mémoire car j'était effectivement en présence de Christian lorsque nous nous sommes vu. La personne assise aux cheveux long était donc moi. Ravi d'avoir fait ta connaissance.

A plus
                        Pascal

PS ton français vaut largement mon anglais

Comment

Salut Pascal,

et qui de les deux tu été ? =

amygalement,
                          Martin

Comment

Hallo Martin

J'était celui en fauteuil roulant ....

A+
                            Pascal

Comment

Salut Pascal,

merci et à la prochain! =

à+,
                              Martin

Comment

Working...
                              X