BTS Exhibition Sold out: Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Exhibition Sold out: Official

Well its nearly here. 16th May beckons. The exhibition is sold out. This year we have been inundated with requests for tables so if you wanted to exhibit there your too late.

We have over 135 tables all cramed with goodies. So get your cars running and get on down to Wednesbury.

The exhibition opens to the public at 11.00.

Its going to be a good one. Angela and I look forward to meeting all our friends old and new.
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Yay!

Cant wait till the show, have all my friends at work (even the arachnophobes) counting down the days.

Talking about space am i right in saying that one show i went to, quite a while ago, u didnt have the second hall and had some stalls in the corridor. Its probably me going mad (see the forum topic IKLP for futher proof)

Anyway catch some of you on sat the rest on sunday!

Comment

You are quite right. A few years ago we did use the corridors ( the second hall was'nt built). We have expanded since then and we now fill two halls with goodies of all sorts.

Look forward to seeing you.
      Ray
      British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
      The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
      On
      [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Great stuff

Well I went to the BTS show on 16th of May and I must say the show was fantastic. The only drawback was me not taking more money but in a way that was probably a good thing otherwise I would have come home with way too much.

Great stuff.
        There are 10 types of people who understand binary code. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
        X