PDA

View Full Version : MORE cambridgei's

mary walters
12-11-07, 06:20 AM
We recently mated up our female with a male of our own, she produced a first sac which had 273 spiderlings, yesterday she began webbing up for a second sac.

Rebecca Norris
12-11-07, 06:36 PM
Woohoo :D!! Congrats Mary!

mary walters
16-11-07, 08:31 AM
Woohoo :D!! Congrats Mary!

Thanks Becky, you gonna take some more of them then????? I shall be knee deep in them soon, have to rest them next year. Oh yes, I have a couple for you at Newark....

Rebecca Norris
17-11-07, 06:08 PM
Awww thanks auntie M!

I've had poo with spiders lately really... I lost a lil avic sling, the other cambridgei u gave me when we came to yours.. he moulted and got dyskinetic syndrome, buried himself and i found him shaking at the bottom of the tub.. ! And one of the little irminia's i had from you died too.. it never moulted or kept up with the other one :( The bigger irminia is doing fab tho! As is the other little one.. and the other spids i got from you :D Jaffa is stunning :P

I'll be after some reduncus soon too!!! ;)

I may just relieve u of some more spiders at Newark hehehe Can't wait!

mary walters
18-11-07, 04:40 PM
reduncus should be making an appaerance in 3-4 weeks time Becky, and you are on the 'mates' list for a couple

mary walters
22-11-07, 09:32 PM
even more cambridgei's, she laid another sac on Monday

Kain Prestwood
27-11-07, 03:35 AM
Thats great Mary!!

Would have some more off you but money is extreamly tight at the moment :(

Good luck with the sac

Kain

mary walters
27-11-07, 06:18 AM
Kain,
I'll send you a couple when the new sac is ready mate............free.

Just be careful you don't end up on the 'mates' list lol

Kain Prestwood
27-11-07, 07:05 PM
Oh!!

Thanks very much Mary!! Very kind of you.

As for mates list, dunno about any lists but your certainly a mate :D

Kain

Colin D Wilson
27-11-07, 10:39 PM
Hi Mary,

Got to "stop off" to pick some spiders up that i reserved from Jay at newark, so if you want to do your "hard sell" i think you just may persuade me to have some of these cambridgei's. (not that i need much of a push)

I'm bringing Toren up with me so it should be a nice little get together.

mary walters
29-11-07, 06:18 AM
Hi Mary,

Got to "stop off" to pick some spiders up that i reserved from Jay at newark, so if you want to do your "hard sell" i think you just may persuade me to have some of these cambridgei's. (not that i need much of a push)

I'm bringing Toren up with me so it should be a nice little get together.

Hi Colin, is it you thats having the three peru slings from me????
I will bring what few cambs I have left from sac one, 6 I think lol.

Kain, I have a list of mates who always get one or two slings free from any sac I get. I'll add ya to it, no knowing what you'll get now mate lol.

Colin D Wilson
29-11-07, 09:58 AM
Hi Mary
it's not me thats having the peru slings, maybe another Colin?

If you can put those 6 "cambs" aside for me that would be great.

Colin

mary walters
29-11-07, 07:59 PM
Thanks Colin will do xxxx

mary walters
28-12-07, 07:43 PM
Well, sac 2 hatched today, HELP!!!!!!!!

Colin do you need any more ???????????????????????????????????

Louise~Nichols
30-12-07, 11:25 PM
LOL!! Mary...must be some good *pheromones* in the air!! :) Another big congrats to you...I'm here if you need some buying off you! ;)

mary walters
31-12-07, 04:11 PM
I have 176 nymphs from sac 2, Louise they are going CHEAP.

Louise~Nichols
01-01-08, 08:33 PM
Woo! That's a good count! :D I'm definitely up for a few of those...plenty of spare space here. ;) xxx

mary walters
01-01-08, 09:07 PM
Louise, there were 273 in sac 1.

Louise~Nichols
01-01-08, 09:15 PM
Mary...you're going to have to send me a sample of your water!!! LOL

I've got my fingers crossed at the moment that my Pulchra's eggsac is going to be a generous one...and my second prayer is that she doesn't get the munchies over the next 6 weeks!! ;)

mary walters
01-01-08, 09:33 PM
Good luck with the pulchra Louise. Looks like my first of 2008 is gonna be darlingi, watch this space lol

Louise~Nichols
01-01-08, 09:48 PM
Thanks Mary...and good luck with your *up & comings* too!! lol Can't wait to hear your next success! :D xxxx

mary walters
02-01-08, 10:12 AM
Thanks Louise xxx

mary walters
09-03-08, 08:36 PM
Well, a couple of weeks ago I had this bloke over from Radio 4 to do an interview for a programme, I took Michelle's tank down to show him the spider, and blow me if she had a 3rd sac....again, this sac is much bigger than the 3rd from her first mating so I am thinking it's fertile too, oh boy......

Colin D Wilson
09-03-08, 08:41 PM
Well she certainly plays to the crowd doesn't she, excellent news though.

how did the interview go and when is the expected airing date

Colin

mary walters
10-03-08, 06:07 AM
Interview went well and will be aired on a sturday morning, no date yet, it will be part of Saturday live programme, it's called My Space.
As you know Colin, she ate sac 3 last mating, but this is much bigger than that sac, already had over 500 from 2 sacs this mating.
Mated her daughter up yesterday too..........

mary walters
23-03-08, 12:11 PM
Well, sac 3 has opened today, well loads of mobile nymph 2's in there, eeeeekkkk

mary walters
24-03-08, 08:55 PM
There are 131 nymphs in there, that means we have had from this mating....erm...errr hum...a lot lol.