• Show
Clear All

• my chile rose

tel me want you think of her please:

fluffy lol, hehe its nice
    join my forum today!
    http://conways.proboards25.com

Comment

Yeh cute How old is she and what's her legspan? My little critter Frodo has moulted 3 times since I got him as a sling and is still only 4.1cm across
      Don't tell the elf!

Comment

she is about the same size as yours and hasnt moulted since we have had her (8 weeks) we think she is coming up to a moult but only time will tell

mmw123

Comment

Ive got 2 of these T's my 14 year old one was my first spider and she is a very sweet spider never as mutch as kicked a hair at me .... try to mate her once and she escaped from her tank into the males tank and killed and ate him only left the tip's of the leggs ..Guy at my local reptile pet shop (the Ark) has a mature male chillian whith mating hooks so i might try breeding her again ...and your T looks realy nice healthy pic quality is a bit blurry what type of camera u using ?

Comment

what type of camera u using ?
            im using a fuji finepix 5000

not to sure with it yet loads of buttons but not sure what they all do

mmw123

Comment

Turn the macro on m8 its your auto focus thats making it blurred
              ive got a finepix 2800z only 2 megapixels not half as good as your camera and had same problem until someone told me to turn on the macro setting heres an example

with it off

with it on

Comment

Working...
              X