PDA

View Full Version : BTS Exhibition 2008 Update

Ray Hale
29-03-08, 05:51 PM
Hi everyone, well the exhibition rapidly approaches and i wanted to give you a weekly update.

This year we have acquired another hall that is as big as the sports hall last year. So we will have two huge halls packed full of goodies and the gym will be used for the annual lecture by our esteemed chairman, Andrew Smith. The gym will also be used for the competition as we felt last year the designated area was a liitle crowded. So get your entries ready. For a list of catergories visit the Exhibition page on the BTS site.
We are keen to promote the hobbyist/breeder at this years exhibition and so if any of you guys wish to trade at the event then please contact me directly. A number of keepers have already got together and booked a few tables. So why not come along and move your surplus stock on. PM me for deatails.

On a sadder note some of you may be subscribers to the Arachnophiles site and if you are you will konw about the recent tragic death of one of their own. A little lad known as "Johhny Boy". The BTS along with Aracachnophiles have agreed to sponsor a memorial trophy at out annual exhibition. After discussion we have agreed to call it

"The Best Newcomer to the hobby award: Under 16"

This trophy will be awarded annually to a membership nominated person under 16 who has shown the most promise. Who knows they may even be a future commitee member. So if you feel that you know someone who fits the bill for this award this year then agian please PM me.
I need to know. Name, age, what they keep and what they hope to acheive within the hobby. Please support this award as although we dont often all agree we all have the resolve to stand together when we need to.

Every thing you need to know about the Exhibition is on our site:www.thebts.co.uk (http://www.thebts.co.uk) and if you need any more info then please just drop me a line.

Best wishes and hope to see you all at the Exhibition.

Ray Hale
BTS Exhibition Organiser.