PDA

View Full Version : Spidercam #1

Rich.Harrington
23-04-08, 11:17 AM
Well theres no video section on here so is the first day of spidercam with the A.chacoana. Due to youtubes time restrictions I had to spplit the video into 6 parts, however the links for the others are all in the distription of the first part.

Rather than flood a torrent of threads i'll just update this one with new videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCZs-x_NUMA

jason holland
23-04-08, 12:40 PM
nice idea. id love to do something like that with my smithi. its on show 99% of the time

Colin D Wilson
23-04-08, 12:41 PM
Spidercam....great idea !!! :)

How often do you intend to update ?

By the way this is where you post your video clips so you're in the right place !!! :)

Colin

Tom Forman
23-04-08, 12:56 PM
I like the look of the setup.

What is that hide made out of?

Rich.Harrington
23-04-08, 01:32 PM
Colin at the moment I only have one spidercam running for the A.chacoana only, means I can do an update on near daily basis without too much hassle, though I won't have time to sit and watch them all myself sadly if they are all like yesterday. (45 minutes of activity during the night :confused:)

Tom the hide is actually just a half tube of corkbark that I covered in spaghnum moss to disguise it.

Oh and I just copied this post from another forum thread I started which didn't have a video section, hense the error on my part.