PDA

View Full Version : Ephebopus murinus

andy hood
03-05-09, 09:00 AM
Put the male i have on loan in with my female last night , all went well and he had two good insertions , :D

lynn mawdesley
03-05-09, 01:40 PM
Put the male i have on loan in with my female last night , all went well and he had two good insertions , :D

Chuffed my boy did his job Andy :D the pics on AP are great :D

andy hood
03-05-09, 08:19 PM
hey hey lynn i am real chuffed your boy did good too hehe , fingers well and truly crossed all goes well ;):D:D

James Box
05-05-09, 12:08 PM
congrats you too!
not to jinx it, but Andy can i put my name down for a couple tiny slings? i've got a thing for raising Ephebopus up from a young age and watching their changes :)
incidentally, i *think* my juve is male, so i'll keep you in mind when he matures...

lynn mawdesley
05-05-09, 01:05 PM
congrats you too!
not to jinx it, but Andy can i put my name down for a couple tiny slings? i've got a thing for raising Ephebopus up from a young age and watching their changes :)
incidentally, i *think* my juve is male, so i'll keep you in mind when he matures...

Its all good James :D

andy hood
05-05-09, 07:50 PM
no problem at all james you can have a couple of slings, im sure you havnt jinxed anything at all ;), hey if your juvie does happen to be male let me know for sure :D

James Box
06-05-09, 10:16 AM
thanks mate!
seems he'll be busy, if he's a he...Lynn, Gar and you all need him lol

andy hood
06-05-09, 05:46 PM
no worries james, it sure looks like yours will be busy should he mature to be a he , ;);)

stuart longhorn
30-06-09, 01:34 AM
Erm.... I'm getting a bad reputation for asking.. but can i please get the male when he gets old and useless please ??

He belongs to lynn, am i right ??

:)
stuart

lynn mawdesley
30-06-09, 03:24 PM
Erm.... I'm getting a bad reputation for asking.. but can i please get the male when he gets old and useless please ??

He belongs to lynn, am i right ??

:)
stuart

Yep Stuart he's mine although you will have a long wait he's not long matured and is a very busy boy at the moment ;) and i only have the heart to give you him as a dead im afraid if thats any use?

Lynn :)

andy hood
04-01-10, 06:35 PM
Found her clutching this tonight, not more then a week old i would say heheeh http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa287/caffloss/tarantulas/Ephebopusmurinus.jpg

lynn mawdesley
04-01-10, 07:04 PM
Absolutley chuffed to bits for us mate :D :D :D

andy hood
04-01-10, 09:07 PM
Me too lynn, i was soo happy when i looke d in on her , and saw her clutching the sac hehehe :D:D

Stephen jordan
04-01-10, 09:37 PM
Thats great, I've always been too late to get one of these and its definatly on my wishlist. Well done!

andy hood
09-01-10, 09:31 PM
Thanks stephen