Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought...

Hi Mark,
    any chance you can set this board to move threads with the most recent posts to the top of the list? It makes it easier to see where new posts have been added rather than having to scan through the list for recent dates etc.
    Just a thought - otherwise I like it
    Guy...
    www.giantspiders.com

Re: Just a thought...

Originally posted by Guy
    Hi Mark,
    any chance you can set this board to move threads with the most recent posts to the top of the list? It makes it easier to see where new posts have been added rather than having to scan through the list for recent dates etc.
    Just a thought - otherwise I like it
    Guy
    Thanks for the comments, I just use the drop down box on the bottom of the threads. This sets in to oldest and newest, then press go. It re orders the newest to the top etc. This is remmbered by the cookie which is set on your PC by the board and when you go back, it should as you left it. The newest post on the top.

Cheers
    Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Mark,
      Just another thought - is it possible to remove the ability to post as "Guest" as it seems some people are forgetting to log in and so nobody knows who's posting

Comment

Hi Leon
        Yes I was thinking the same thing myself. I had left it turn off as I wanted everyone to get used to this new board. Myself included.

Ok Everyone just to let you know from now on you have to register, or log in to post your messages. This goes for you to Mr G!

Regards
        Mark

------------------------------------------------------
        Serious Ink tattoo studio -
        Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

AAHHH

more passwords and stuff to remember

I have posted a few times today

Comment

Working...