PDA

View Full Version : Essex meet - Sun 7 Sept 12 July

Peter Lacey
07-07-09, 05:22 PM
I'm having another Essex meet and thought it would be a good idea to let ppl know whats happening rather than multiple pm's.

Meet at 12 at my house:
Grab some food and a chat for a couple of hours and then head to the reptile sanctuary [2 suggested donation] (largest crocodile enclosure in Europe outside of zoos and largest reticulated phython) followed by Cold Blooded, so plenty of all sorts of Ts, lizards, snakes etc. to see and buy. We always get a healthy group discount here so don't be put off by marked up prices.
Martin Goss should be there so if you check out www.martingoss.co.uk (http://www.martingoss.co.uk/) you could collect and save on postage.
If you have anything up for sale you're free to bring that too.

Leanne King-Smith
13-07-09, 07:55 AM
Thanks for a lovely day yesterday Pete. Great company, great food, a wonderful day had by all :D

mary walters
13-07-09, 10:30 AM
I second that, and thanks for the OBT slings, I have just repotted them, I DID THEM!!!!

Anybody who knows me knows spiders scare me.

Leanne King-Smith
13-07-09, 03:32 PM
I second that, and thanks for the OBT slings, I have just repotted them, I DID THEM!!!!

Anybody who knows me knows spiders scare me.

Well done sis :D Russ did mine, one was a loony :o

Peter Lacey
14-07-09, 12:35 AM
well done Mary, such little cuties eh!

We very much enjoyed playing host to some great friends, it almost feels like a family reunion. Thanks for making the effort to come, a great day seems to be had by all.

mary walters
14-07-09, 12:09 PM
A great day WAS had by all Peter, thanks again mate xxxx

John chambers
23-04-10, 09:09 AM
hi.
is the Essex meets like the one coming up next month?.
and can any one tell me if they use cold blooded shop in rainham?
just trying to see how good they are.

Peter Lacey
23-04-10, 06:33 PM
Hi John
The Essex Meet is run by myself and collects at my house in Hornchurch. We have a good social and ponder over each others Ts (and snakes), we supply some food and then we travel down to Cold Blooded. We often fit something else in so the last couple of times has also resulted in a visit to the Reptile Sanctuary. We then travel back to mine and check out each others purchases (usually with a large bulk discount from Paul).
I invite people I know from forums and will probably have another in early September.
The BTS expo, which is next month, is a huge event and thoroughly recommended. You'll find me on the Invicta tables if you wish to come along and say hello.

John chambers
23-04-10, 06:41 PM
Hi John
The Essex Meet is run by myself and collects at my house in Hornchurch. We have a good social and ponder over each others Ts (and snakes), we supply some food and then we travel down to Cold Blooded. We often fit something else in so the last couple of times has also resulted in a visit to the Reptile Sanctuary. We then travel back to mine and check out each others purchases (usually with a large bulk discount from Paul).
I invite people I know from forums and will probably have another in early September.
The BTS expo, which is next month, is a huge event and thoroughly recommended. You'll find me on the Invicta tables if you wish to come along and say hello.

hi Peter . I normally go to glen's ( jungle phase ) I used to go Tisburys .
as I'm in collier row ..
I'm hoping to go next month no one will miss me as my jacket as a tiger on it's front and back .. lol