PDA

View Full Version : P, everetti

Mark Pennell
04-08-10, 03:23 PM
Female just droped an egg sack hoping for the 3 rd sucessful breeding of this rare in the hobby species.

well keep you all posted

Mark

Michael Olsinia
04-08-10, 03:38 PM
Very nice! keep us updated...

Daniel Richardson
10-08-10, 05:18 PM
Very nice indeed, some picture would be nice :)

Mark Pennell
12-08-10, 08:52 AM
Very nice indeed, some picture would be nice :)

Daniel
Sorry no pictures yet she is basically being left well alone... hopefully when they emerge I'll be able to take a few images... fingers crossed

Mark

Colin D Wilson
12-08-10, 09:13 AM
Good luck with this Mark,

Is there much more info being found on this species, i seem to remember some talk of them being distributed further afield than the areas first apparent (Sarawak, Sabah, Brunei(?i think?)) etc, then the "talk" changed to Genus miss-ID for a while.

Anything come to light on this??

Mark Pennell
12-08-10, 12:36 PM
Good luck with this Mark,

Is there much more info being found on this species, i seem to remember some talk of them being distributed further afield than the areas first apparent (Sarawak, Sabah, Brunei(?i think?)) etc, then the "talk" changed to Genus miss-ID for a while.

Anything come to light on this??

Colin
There will always be debate about the genus of these stunning arboreals, and if fact that very debate becuase of the males tibial spurs etc. this has held up the paper on P, pennellhewletti but I am told this is now proceeding of course this may or will change in any susequent revision etc.
For now its Phormingochilus and not cyriopagopus, or lampropelma etc...

As far as I have seen this species is not that wide spread and all others I have seen in Sabah and on the indoneasean border central Borneo have been different...

Lets hope those who can sort it soon, in the mean time lets enjoy them as they are.. :-)

Cheers
Mark

Daniel Richardson
12-08-10, 09:18 PM
Daniel
Sorry no pictures yet she is basically being left well alone... hopefully when they emerge I'll be able to take a few images... fingers crossed

Mark
Yeah sorry mate, i meant did u get any pic's of the pairing or any pic's would be good really, these are beautiful :)

Colin D Wilson
13-08-10, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the info Mark, hope it gets sorted soon.

in the mean time lets enjoy them as they are.. :-)
Definitly, one hellish nice spider !!! :)

Mark Pennell
13-08-10, 02:51 PM
Yeah sorry mate, i meant did u get any pic's of the pairing or any pic's would be good really, these are beautiful :)

sorry missed it this time as male was with her for months

here is an older image http://thebts.co.uk/forums/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1129&title=mature-male-and-female&cat=769
cheers
Mark

Mark Pennell
02-09-10, 09:20 PM
oh dear got home tonight found her eating the sack to late to save the young -GUTTED!

Craig Mackay
02-09-10, 11:12 PM
Oh no! Really sorry to hear that Mark. You must be gutted, how frustrating!

Mark Pennell
03-09-10, 09:24 AM
yeap gutted is not word :-(

Colin D Wilson
03-09-10, 10:05 AM
Thats a real shame, gutted for you.