PDA

View Full Version : I a c meeting 25-5-11

chris carter
23-05-11, 01:14 AM
Invicta Arachnid Clubs next meeting is Wednesday 25th May
8-10.30pm

The Club meets at Bobbing village hall, Sheppey way, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9 8PL ( Just of Jcn 5 of the M2 ).

Our Guest speaker is Mark Pennell from the BTS doing a talk on Flower pressing and Knitting or is it Tarantulas.

There will be two raffles normal and Australian, free tea and coffee, cheap soft drinks & you can get your T skins sexed under the Microscope on the night.

Chris

Ray Gabriel
24-05-11, 12:27 AM
Hi Chris

Can you drop me an email please

Ray

Mark Pennell
24-05-11, 11:37 PM
Invicta Arachnid Clubs next meeting is Wednesday 25th May
8-10.30pm

The Club meets at Bobbing village hall, Sheppey way, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9 8PL ( Just of Jcn 5 of the M2 ).

Our Guest speaker is Mark Pennell from the BTS doing a talk on Flower pressing and Knitting or is it Tarantulas.

There will be two raffles normal and Australian, free tea and coffee, cheap soft drinks & you can get your T skins sexed under the Microscope on the night.

Chris

Borneo: Weird, Wild and Wonderful

A presentation on some of the amazing flora and fauna of Borneo.. and some culture and strange things you may have never seen.

see you there.

Mark and Kim

PS: Knitting patterns on sale afterwards

Mark Pennell
25-05-11, 05:32 PM
Ohh what a drive. Glad to sat in the sun having a pint. See you to tonight

Peter Lacey
26-05-11, 08:31 PM
Thanks Mark for an excellent presentation, superb for both the adults and kids. Standing at the back, on one of our busy nights, I could see both the adults and kids squeam, but all still with a smile on their face. The hawk wasp was quite fascinating, but Im none to impressed with coming across those pit vipers.

Look forward to the next one, and there was me thinking I was spidered out after BTS! can we do it all again next week? :)

chris carter
27-05-11, 10:48 PM
An excellent talk as usual Mark,and one of our 50 plus attendance meetings as well. AN excellent evening finished of with a pint of neck oil in the pub.

More of the same next year please.