PDA

View Full Version : Midlans entomological fayre

Yvonne Woolley
22-02-12, 12:48 PM
Just a reminder that the Fayre is once again to be held at the GROVE LEISURE CENTRE,LONDON ROAD,NEW BALDERTON, NEWARK. NG24 3AL on SUNDAY APRIL 1st 2012, Doors open at 11am until 3.30pm. We have brought the fayre forward by a few weeks this year to give you the chance of the extra pay day between this and the B.T.S. Expo in May There was a massive turn out last year!! and all your known traders will be there as usual and some new ones ,also as you know many hobbyists selling there surplus stock!!! as you know it is all level ground so pushchairs and wheelchairs are no problem and there are plenty of toilets. We have a catering van outside that does hot and cold drinks and good burgers and chips all the usual food served fresh and hot.If anyone wants a table I can always squeeze an extra one in so those that have my number just give me a ring or PM me if that suits anyone better. We hope you all have a safe journey and a great day and go home with that special T you have always wanted!! All the very best. Yvonne:grin:
SO SORRY OF COURSE IT IS THE MIDLANDS ENTOMOLOGICAL FAYRE( NEW KEYBARD )