Can't make up my mind.......HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't make up my mind.......HELP!!!!

Am buying a tank for my 2nd tarantula on Monday morning.....

*problem*

I haven't decided which tarantula I'm getting, whether it will be arboreal or terrestrial.
    All the tarantulas I've owned previously are: B. albopilosum, B. smithi and G.rosea. I also owned an Aphonopelma seemani at one point. I'd ideally like the new t (which'll be my 2nd) to be fairly active, yet somewhat docile....more of a challenge than what I've owned up until this point. Oh, and if possible.....an attractive species.

I'd like to know in your opinions, what would be a suitable "step up species", taking into consideration the species I've had experience with?

If you could state suitable species for both terrestrial and arboreal. I should be able to make my mind up by tomorrow.

Thanks so much for any help

HitokiriSessha (R Tarrant)

If you have the money, a bicoloratum would be a great new spider..... they cost though.

Comment

If you want something reasonablaly active and good looking then you should consider A genicualata as a terstrial species. For a arborial species I would reconmend any of the avics my personal preferance would be miniartrix or versicolour though many of the other avics are just as good looking.

Comment

Working...
      X