succesful molt..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• succesful molt..

well introduced myself with picis of my baby other day but no-one bothered to reply so thought i'd try again, my baby is in middle of molt at mo she span her web yesterday and flipped on to it last night (out in open of tank rather than in hide) shes never been one to hide away, so weve had the full glory of seeing the whole thing,

this morning she was free of exuvium:

and now she is lying on her side cleaning herself,check out the fangs:

It's always great when they moult out in the open

Nice pictures.
    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

What spider is this.... Looks like a brazilian red..... or am i wrong?

Comment

L. Parahybana i believe.
        And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

you believe right neil, shes around 2yrs old and alot bigger then she was a few days ago lol....

Comment

Wonderful pics. She is lovely.

Comment

thankyou layla,its amazing as an owner just how stressful the moult process is ive been pacing up and down for days now, but shes come through wonderfully (ofcorse, its natural for her lol) shes now just taking it easy and resting on her web:

i cant wait until shes up and about to see her in her new full glory, shes such a stunning spider i just know she'll be even better then before....

Comment

I see, The Brazilian Salmon Pink...... wasn't too far off

Comment

Working...
                X