Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S/ling containers

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody can advise us on where we can purchase small plastic sling pots in large quantites....I know film pots are ideal and i do use them, but I can't get them in the quantities we need!
    All advice greatly received!!

Regards

Kelly+Shot8

I belive Ronald Baxter was selling Rearing containers.10 quid for one hundred I think.Check in the last bts journal for details.
    Other than that pay every photo shop a visit lol
    Hope this helps

Comment

Hi
      if your are a member of ebay there is a person on there selling suitable pots in quantities of 50 for about £11 just search for containers he also sells them in other quantities and various sizes.
      hope it helps
      Darren

Comment

Rearing containers

Hi,

Try this place. They sell clear plastic ones with white screw-lids (in various quanties). They do a range of sizes too. The largest is great for large arboreal spiderlings, the next size down for terrestrial 'lings and the smaller ones are useful for micro-dot spiderlings

Comment

I get pilljars from a local pharmacy (drug store) by the case...

They sell the cases to me at their costs, many sizes available, completely transparent... a good choice...

The size that I use the most costs me about 6,75 Sterling Pounds (converted from $Can) for boxes of 200... just to give you an idea...

Comment

Thank you everybody, you've all given me some good ideas there!!

Regards
            Kelly

Comment

Working...
            X