Siefer the Chilean Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siefer the Chilean Rose

Can anyone try and guess her age please, I'm struggling a bit.

Neil & Jacqueline

It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them.

Age depends on all sorts.
    To give you an example.Of the slings of G. aureostriata that hatched out with us last year one is now 2" due to it being well fed etc. Mine are all only about 2-3 cms now. All from same sac. So you'd think they were from diff sacs and the bigger is older wouldnt you? It depends on temps and feeding I think so there is no way to tell! Rubbish explanation but hope you understand it lol!

Comment

Cont

Originally posted by Layla Mc
      Age depends on all sorts.
      To give you an example.Of the slings of G. aureostriata that hatched out with us last year one is now 2" due to it being well fed etc. Mine are all only about 2-3 cms now. All from same sac. So you'd think they were from diff sacs and the bigger is older wouldnt you? It depends on temps and feeding I think so there is no way to tell! Rubbish explanation but hope you understand it lol!
      I know what you mean, My Wifes brother has two of these and one is massive, and yet they are both of similar age, Siefer's leg span is about 6.5 inches front to back
      Neil & Jacqueline

It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them.

Comment

Anywhere between 5 and 30 years. There's no way of being more specific

Cheers,
        Richard

Comment

6.5" for a chile rose is a mighty legspan!
          And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Are you sure you have measured it right?

Comment

Leg Span

Originally posted by Neil Richardson
              6.5" for a chile rose is a mighty legspan!
              From tip of front leg to tip of back leg, its easily 6.5", Next time I have her out I will put her on a rule
              Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

???

Maybe She is a He, lol it wouldn't be the fist time in my Tarantula keeping history, don't males have a larger legspan ??
                Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

Working...
                X