X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best pics form some of my collection

[IMG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/m
    inifreak86/DCP_0667.jpg[/IMG]

Any pics of me holding a spider was to highklight the colours. There are two of each to get different angles and highlights on each spider.

Ahem, the second picture was bigger than expected and the Ritz box was not intended advertisment

Comment

OOOooo, ur 1st and 2nd Ts, me loike!~

what are they?

Comment

The first one is a Chilobrachy Fimbriatus (think thats spelled right) Indian Violet tarantula, the second is a small Grammostola Aureostriata which I have 2 now Third spider is Brachypelmas Bhoemei Mexicna flame leg. The first pictuer isnt my actual picture as the one I have she is quick to disappear when you want to take a picture and the ones I had of her eating a mealworm outside the burrow and could see the elaborate webbing. I emailed them to a mate whose on this forum if I remember. I have many pictures but had to select the best quality, my spiderlings are too small at the mo. What Spiders have you got Kennfreeloader

Comment

Nice collection,I was wondering what the last one is.
          We are judged not by our words but by our actions.

Comment

Mike the last one looks to be a P.Murrinus orange colour form and a very nice looking specimin as well. I dont supose its a sub adult male at all is it pe@nut? Our little lady loves male company.

Comment

Mike the last one looks to be a P.Murrinus orange colour form and a very nice looking specimin as well. I dont supose its a sub adult male at all is it pe@nut? Our little lady loves male company.

The P murinus is smaller than it appears in the picture. At the moment I am unsure of the sex and is a juvenile, if i've calculated correctly its 8 monthes, so its a little nipper at the moment.

Comment

Thats what I'd hoped.I've got 4 slings coming on the 20th 2xred colour form and 2x normal.

They are quite beautiful.

Cheers Mike

Comment

They must have the most striking colurs as far as african spiders go. The I have another 2 baboons but they are too small for pictures. Id like to add a couple of horned baboons to the collection

Comment

Hi peanut,there is a posting on the bulletin board for horned baboons £3 each.
                    From a guy called Andy Fisher.

cheers Mike.

Comment

Cheers ill check that out.

Comment

I agree babons are great but I am still tempted by the african aboral my other half showed me a while ago. Sorry I cant remeber the spidy so no link to a picie of it.

Comment

It would probably be a H Masculata the african ornamental spider. I think they are the best colours of any tarantula and most striking. I also like the Brachys and pokies

Comment

Originally posted by sarah.s
                            I agree babons are great but I am still tempted by the african aboral my other half showed me a while ago. Sorry I cant remeber the spidy so no link to a picie of it.
                            Yes, it was H.Maculata dear
                            And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Hi Sarah,
                              I think I have a sub-male rcf here, and a female, they are being sold at the BTS show together with 3 lugardi, again I think I have a pair and a spare, a small chromatus tcf, an adult female gold colour,a schmidti a/f big devil, a black schmidti, an a/f andersoni to name a few.
                              Mary
                              spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Working...
                              X