one of my boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of my boys

This is one of my boys, and I am very proud of him, his name is Gabriel, but he is no angel, he is mature male Nhandhu vulpinus.
    Attached Files
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

nice spid Mary, do all your Ts have names??
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

very nice looking T mary.. can you tell me the size and age of him?????

Comment

Yes Simon, all of my T's have names, I can't do with female 1 2 or 3 stuff.

Steve, Gabriel and his two sisters, Angel and Sandy were bought as N1 in 2001, not by me though, I bought them last year to go with the female I already had, Foxy. I love this sp and when I had the chance to buy the other 3 I jumped at it, so........when Gabriel has made a sperm web it's away with the mixer for matings.

I have already begun an article for the journal, but want to add breeding sucesses or failiures first, before submission.

Comment

The first person to guess who I got them from can have a couple of albop slings after xmas.

Comment

Stephen, he is around 7-8", here's a pic of him on Trevs hand, sorry comittee, but that was the first thing handy when he made a break for freedom.
            Attached Files

Comment

BTW Mark, I can't edit either............

Comment

Hi mary.. I think you got them from Lee at the spider shop..

Comment

I can never think of names for my Ts and my snakes only a few have names im hopeless at thinking of good names and when my family suggest names I dont like them so im awkward as well lol, one of my corn snakes is called cornflakes but I dont know what to call the other
                  The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

No Stephen, not from Lee I'm afraid.

Comment

we gettin any clues?????

Comment

SouthCoastinverts/exotics

Comment

Ray Gabriel?

Comment

Adam, I owe you a couple of slings, got it on the nail. The name of the male should have given it away straight off. Can you pm me at T store please Adam, your adress.
                            Congrats matey.

Comment

The clue was there Stephen, plain as a pikestaff.

Comment

Working...
                              X