Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elaine's pics

Now that I have a decent camera I can start posting pics

Here is my B. boehmei who didnt want to cooperate but at least you can see the size of that butt of hers lol. I will try and get some better pics of her later. She keeps shooting off into her hide.

This is a better pic of my B. emilia who moulted very recently. Isnt she just the cutest wee thing?

If any of you have advice on improving my photo's please let me know. I'm not good with a camera but thought these were not too dreadful

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

G. pulchra sling

This is one of my tiny G. pulchra slings. He is only 1cm but way too cute lol.

Elaine

Comment

C. cyaneopubescens (Tigs) approx 3cm

A. versicolor (the smurfs)

Elaine

Comment

They are all lovely spids Elaine

i want some versi slings they are so beautiful

Comment

Thanks Neil

I think Howard may still have a few A. versi slings left.

Elaine

Comment

Hi Elane, wonderful pictures, and looking at the size of those spider abdomens, you've got some very happy spiders too!
            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Thanks Nicola

The B. boehmei is still the same size as when I bought her and hasnt eaten for a couple of weeks so hopefully in premoult.

The little A. versi's were just fed yesterday so look like little chubbies. Their abdomens seem to shrink after a couple of days of being busy.

The G. pulchra is definitely in premoult. Not eaten now in just over 2 weeks.

My GBB is only eating 1 cricket a week but its a decent sized cricket.

Do you think I should maybe cut back a little bit on feeding or do they look ok? The B. emilia's butt looks bigger than it really is as its stuck up in the air lol.

Elaine

Comment

No Elaine , someone bought the lot off him a few days ago

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Ashby View Post
                  No Elaine , someone bought the lot off him a few days ago
                  Thats a pity I will keep my ears open for you.

Elaine

Comment

Dont worry, Neils getting a nice juv versi tomorrow and Im getting Satan!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by mike halewood View Post
                      Dont worry, Neils getting a nice juv versi tomorrow and Im getting Satan!!! lol
                      That great news for Neil

Come on then Mike, who is Satan?? You have got me curious now.

Elaine

Comment

I can see Neil now trying to get it in the shipping container!!!
                        Its an OBT, or P. murinus....

Comment

Oh boy, rather him than me lol.

Congratulations on your new T. I hope the unpacking goes well

Elaine

Comment

lol Satan is an adult female OBT which im trading for the Versi

I still want some Versi slings tho as i want them while they have the greeny blue colouring . Im fascinated to see the change when they get their adult colours so if you do know of anyone who has some , please can you let me know !!!

Here is a pic of SATAN !
                            Attached Files

Comment

Stunning, Stunning, Stunning is all I can say, and all I can think about is I've got to open the tub tomorrow!!! lol

The versi is all ready to go, I'll pm you the tracking number when shes been shipped.

Comment

Working...
                              X