9 and 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 and 10

I found my 9th sac yesterday, second sac irminia, and a darlingi today, will keep ya posted.

Oh, I almost forgot, there were over 1000 in parahybana sac, quite a few haven't made it, but hey, it's still spiderlings.

Has anyone else noticed, as soon as the for sale board goes up the sacs start dropping....even the ones you had given up on
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

congratulatios mary

Comment

Well done, Mary.

I'm only just starting out thinking of breeding after 4 years of keepingand rearing tiny spiderlings and maintaining adults, it must be so exciting seeing young spiderling that you have bred yourself.
      BTS Member and proud!!

Comment

Originally posted by Traci Barker View Post
        Well done, Mary.

I'm only just starting out thinking of breeding after 4 years of keepingand rearing tiny spiderlings and maintaining adults, it must be so exciting seeing young spiderling that you have bred yourself.
        We have only been breeding for 4-5 years, but have kept spids for yonks. It is lovely to see lil nymphs turn into slings, and to keep some for growing on, I have to keep at least 1 from each sac to see them grow, then they become breeding or showing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by mary walters View Post
          showing stock.
          Showing stock?
          Going to find a thread that tell's me more about this
          BTS Member and proud!!

Comment

Showing stock?
            Going to find a thread that tell's me more about this
            Yes Trev (my son) and I show every year at BTS show, have a few trophies too, ahem

Comment

Originally posted by mary walters View Post
              Yes Trev (my son) and I show every year at BTS show, have a few trophies too, ahem
              You learn some thing new every day. I never knew that you could show T's.
              Don't you find some of them flick whilst traverling?
              Really must make an extra effort to attend one of the BTS shows as they sound amazing! (I hate the motorways!)
              BTS Member and proud!!

Comment

You learn some thing new every day. I never knew that you could show T's.
                Don't you find some of them flick whilst traverling?
                Really must make an extra effort to attend one of the BTS shows as they sound amazing! (I hate the motorways!)
                It is amazing Traci, free lectures, loads of spids and slings for sale, meeting new folks from on here. Some flick yes, some even poo, but that can't be helped, once mine are in the show tanks, there they stay. I don't drive so Trev drives me about.

Comment

pulled darlingi last night and have lil nymphs.

Comment

Nymphs are now mobile ones awwwww

Comment

irminia pulled itself and is all over the mothers enclosure, gonna be fun fetching them out I bet.......

Comment

Working...
                      X