Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammostola Pulchripes

Default Grammostola Pulchripes

I've been keeping T's for 4 years now and my husband has been for over 20 and this was our first breeding attempt and a first sac for our Pulchripes "Eddie". She was my first T and through her (and here) i met my husband so she's a special lady.

Paired on 6th feb 2011

Dropped on 14th september 2011

Now we have a 40 day wait if all goes to plan but in my mind its been a success just to get this far.

Thanks for looking

Well sac was pulled today as eddie was starting to look very thin and lethargic, we had offered her a couple of crickets and she had nailed them and we were a bit paranoid that if she was that hungry she could eat the sac (it being her first aswell). We think its looking good but more experienced eyes would be welcome.

There is about 535 if them.

Ooh congratulations! They look beautiful!

Thank you i'm just really hoping they will start to develop as i was a little afraid they were a bit dry when i opened the sac but would love any input (i had done a lot of research as was planning on breeding last year but we had to postpone it, but it all seems to go out the window when your faced with it head on) there's a first time for everything and i have already learned ALOT from this experience.

Heh ..sorry but wishing you the best of luck is unfortunately all I can do as I possess no experiance what so ever with breeding. :P But I'm sure you'll manage somehow And there are lots of pph round to ask here so..

Keep ur spirit high and Good luck getting them cuties sprouting legs

Btw.. I'd love to follow the process so if it's not too much of a hassle you think you could post lil about your experiances and future developements?

Yeah any developments i will post as they happen, although i have been searching everywhere on the net again and i'm a little paranoid that they should be a bit further on but i will just have to wait and see. I'm feeling sorry for mum though as she gas only eaten 1 cricket and it appears she is stiil looking for her babies, if her abdomen wasn't so small i wish i could of left it with her.

Now i'm a happy lady, 7 of the little ones have sprouted legs today at day 40.

Very very happy now, So excited!!

Thanks

There's about 25 of them wriggling about now

we're up to about 70 ewl's now YEY!!

they have started molting now so hopefully a lot of them will make it

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast