Thread: Midlands -entomological-fayres

Thumbs up Midlands -entomological-fayres

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NEXT SHOW TO BE HELD AT THE GROVE LEISURE CENTRE, NEW BALDERTON NEWARK. NG24 3AL HAS BEEN POSTED BY Mr PENNEL AS CLOSING AT THE WRONG TIME!! THE SHOW IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FORM 11am UNTIL 3.30pm NOT!!1.30 pm!!! FULL DETAILS ARE ON OUR WEBSITE AT http://midland-entomological-fayres.com.
    Thank you Mr Martin Goss for pointing this out to us. I hope the rest can be rectified by the B.T.S. Moderator .
    Thank you and look forward as always to seeing you all on the day. Please take care and have a safe journey.
    Mrs Yvonne Woolley Event Organizer with Mr Paul Holt.
    We still have a few tables left if anyone is interested, £20.00p each this includes 2 adult passes. Please contact myself for any thing else I may be able to help you with.
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Phil Geraghty is offline BTS Membership Administrator BTS Committee Member

The times have been corrected on the website entry. Please accept my apologies for the typographical error (on my part I expect as I provided the original list to Mark.)

Kindest regards.

Phil.

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Geraghty View Post
    The times have been corrected on the website entry. Please accept my apologies for the typographical error (on my part I expect as I provided the original list to Mark.)

Kindest regards.

Phil.
    Dear B.T.S,
    Thank you for dealing with the error so promptly, some people would have not thought it worthwhile coming for that short length of time!! Mr M Goss notified us, I am so grateful that he did !!!!
    Yours Mrs Yvonne Woolley.
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"