Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy New Year! - 2004 the future is what we make it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year! - 2004 the future is what we make it!

Happy New Year
    One and all!.. Here's to a new and exciting 2004. There is much to look forward too.
    The BTS Lectures and Dinner are now just around the corner. Then the all important and egarly awaited BTS Expo! in May (see you all there).

If anyone is organising a Tarantula related event then do please let me know so I can add it to the events page, or add an events topic on the T' community board.

Hopefully 2004 will bring many more new developments to the BTS site. Those of you who are BTS Members may have already read Carl Portmans news page on the members site and will now know that the BTS and its membership have much to do in the coming months if we are to get this exciting new project off the ground. Much has already been put in place, yet a lot more work has to be done by all of us.

Ahhhhhhhhh you have not read this important news! then shame on you
    '', make it your News Year resolution visit the members area or to join the BTS.

Those of you who have booked this years Lectures and Dinner will be treated to a excellent lecture on this new project along with what Andrew Smith tells me is some of the best in situ pockie photos he has ever had. On this subject Kim asks everyone who has reserved a place to remember to submit the menus and payments by 12th Jan.

Well enough of my rantings, I hope you all had a great Xmas and that last nights party went well. Personally I was rough with a cold so didn't have a drink ''

Happy New Year everyone
    Regards
    Mark, Kim and Brandon

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

happy new year

Happy New Year to all tarantula keepers one and all. As Mark says this is going to be a great year for the BTS and the hobby in general. I look forward to getting to grips with the BTS Exhibition (16th May 2004).

See you all soon.

Ray and Angela
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! May all your wishes come true!

Of course I hope the new initiative of the BTS will be a huge a success! I actually had the same idea for South Africa in the future but want to see first how the whole political thing evolves in that part of the world...
      With Regards,
      Thomas Ezendam
      Tilburg, Holland
      Ulwembu Arachnological Survey Group
      British Tarantula Society - European Rep

Comment

Working...
      X