Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

re new look forum

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -

Comment

Very smart indeed Mark, well done. I like the grey and bluegrey colour scheme, very tidy.
      Time to make an avatar.

Comment

Didnt think there was a lot wrong with the old one ,but hey i'll give it a go
        Ian M

Brachypelma.co.uk updated 22/06/06

Comment

Ian
          No nor me, but hey lets give it a go and see how it pans out. The old one is my prefered forum, maybe becuase it took so long to make it work, some real headache code crunching.

Same with ths one to an extent. But this one only I had had problems with the MYSQL data base connection...

Oh well we live and learn

Cheers
          Mark

------------------------------------------------------
          Serious Ink tattoo studio -

Comment

HI
            I'd agree with Ian M, Nothing wrong with the old one, nice job with the new one.
            regards
            phil
            www.thetarantulastore.net

Comment

Hi

I don't think I ever posted on the other forum, I guess I just didnt really like the style of it. However this one seems cool - just what the doctor ordered! - good work

Comment

Hi.
                Same here nothing wrong with the old one, but I'll admit I like the look of this one.
                Chid

Comment

I like it mark,you deserve a pat on the back,I always believe change is a good thing,and i think this is the way to go,you,ve done a good job mate.

all the best
                  Brendan
                  Cheers
                  Brendan

Comment

Hi Mark, i like it mate, like Brendan said, you deserve a pat on the back.. cheers...neil

Comment

New Forum

Whow Mark,
                      Cool just isn't the word. I reckon this is going to work big-time, just look how many members it has already!!

And with the new-look journal - bring-it-on Good job it'll have a glossy cover

Comment

Nice one! i realy like the new forum but still nothing wrong with the old one but change is always good.

Comment

I think it looks really good.
                          Some people just dont like changes lol.

Comment

BTs Forum

See I knew you all had it in you and you do look at our forum. I think the new forum looks good as indeed did the old one. Another milestone Mark.
                            The BTS is planning some big changes this coming year and one of the first , as Richard points out, is the introduction of a Glossy cover to the Journal and MORE colour. The second is the welcoming home of Carl Portman from Germany. Although Carl has been a commitee member for some time he now takes is seat on the Commitee ( albeit in the corridor) and we look forward to working him to death. ( He will volunteer for these things). We are having a big push on membership for 2004 so all you nonrenewals watch out and the BTS Exhibition looms on the horizon. All in all we look forward to a good year for the hobby.

Keep those posts coming.

Comment

I like the new look.Just one question though - Is it possible to upload pics from my harddrive as I dont have any web space or even know how to go about geting web space etc? This would be great for the computer idiots among us i.e me :P

Comment

Working...
                              X