Tarantula Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarantula Chat

For anyone who is intrested there is a live talk tatantula chat room every wednesday night at 20:00hrs GMT. Its called "Tarantula Chat" and can be found in the Yahoo Chat Rooms.
    In this room you can type or talk if you have a microphone.
    For this Chat room you may have to download "Yahoo Messenger" which can be found as a free download.

Myself,Mr Pennel and Mr Murdoch would welcome any new people with open arms as quite frankly Mr Murdochs fish talk is getting quite out of hand!

, less of that mr tescos, if it wasnt for me "the backbone" of chat all it would be is you and mark chatting about which boxer shorts fit you best!, lol only playin! ,,and a series not it would be good for anynew people to visit are chat and the somewhat fruity converstations which may happen, if anyone has any problems finding it do not hesitate to contact one of us for help, thanks paul

Comment

Chris, Paul...
      Yes our wednesday chat can stray off topic sometimes, Ok most of the time, but this is because it's just us three stoogies.

So if anyone would like to join this open tarantula voice/video/text chat then all you need to do is:

(A) Download the latest verison of Yahoo messanger
      (B) Email Chris (AKA Tescos) your yahoo username
      (C) Be online around 8pm GMT Wednesday nights
      (D) Tescos will event you in for a chat.
      (F) Once in, bookmark the room as a room favourite!

If we can drag a few more in it should be a good chat. If you have a web cam its evn more fun!.. Having a Mic helps and speakers are a must. However you can ask and answer questions in a normal chat room way.

Regards
      Mark
      Tesco best of luck in developing this chat, you know I will give it my support as always )

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

thanks

Hi all, i would like to say a big thank you to all who came to are chat night, we went on till after midnight which was nice even though i think a few of us may have been a bit drunk by the end, we will be on the same time next week and everyone is welcome, thanks paul

Comment

I would just like to second that.Cheers everyone

Comment

Working...
          X