CAPTIVE BRED SPIDERS FOR SALE AT KETTERING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPTIVE BRED SPIDERS FOR SALE AT KETTERING

Su and I will be at the Kettering show tomorrow when we will be selling just a few of our excellent captive-bred tarantulas as follows:

Brachypelma smithi
    Poecilotheria rufilata
    Haplopelma lividum

Also I will bring a few signed copies of my book ‘Fangs for the memories, the search for tarantulas in Ecuador’.

You will find us at Ray Gabriel’s table, where I am sure you will be delighted to purchase specimens from him and Lesley

So you wont be at our table then......LOL

Comment

Well I'm extremely pleased with my new H. lividum. He's had another inch or so of peat to dig in and is hiding in his burrow in typical Haplo style Fast little bugger too

Had a fantastic time at the show anyway. Was great to meet everyone again. Can't wait until May... thick I'd better start saving up already!

Comment

HAPLOPELMA LIVIDUM

Originally posted by Kate Reeves
        Well I'm extremely pleased with my new H. lividum. He's had another inch or so of peat to dig in and is hiding in his burrow in typical Haplo style Fast little bugger too

Had a fantastic time at the show anyway. Was great to meet everyone again. Can't wait until May... thick I'd better start saving up already!
        Was that one of our lividums Kate? If so, I am glad you are enjoying it - the mother is beautiful and the father was a right handful!!

Comment

Certainly was. Saw the picture of the mother on the caresheet Su gave me.... I can only hope my turns out just as beautiful if it's a female

Comment

Working...
          X