THE KETTERING SHOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE KETTERING SHOW

Su and I very much enjoyed meeting people old and new. The atmosphere was relaxed and the banter was good natured, as we remember it.

The slight 'downer' was the amount of space available (when I was informed that not only was there no room for a table but there is a three year waiting list!) and the disappointing amount of visitors. Mind you, I never saw a single sign for the show on the drive towards the venue...what happened to the advertising I wonder?

Several people I spoke to told me they were saving themselves and their hard earned cash for the (one and only) BTS Exhibition. I am sure this will please Ray and Angela - as well as the rest of the committee.

Thanks to Ray Gabriel and Lesley for their support on the day - much appreciated.

Finally, to all the people who chose to purchase a spider from Su and I - thank you. We feel confident you won't be disappointed in the price or the quality of the specimens.

We have some beauties for the BTS show - so come and see us on the day!

I'd just like to say that I had a great time at the show (Not a patch on the BTS show though) and thoroughly enjoyed meeting some of the people I've been talking to on line, at last. Also a special thanks to Ray G for acting as tourist information for the day, I did find everyone I was looking for!

Stuart

Comment

Re: THE KETTERING SHOW

Originally posted by C S Portman
      The slight 'downer' was the amount of space available (when I was informed that not only was there no room for a table but there is a three year waiting list!) and the disappointing amount of visitors. Mind you, I never saw a single sign for the show on the drive towards the venue...what happened to the advertising I wonder?
      Agreed on the space available - and sorry for sneaking up on you at the book stall (wallet just couldn't justify any of them, despite some fantastic titles)

Went intending to pick up a couple of Heterothele and Psalmopoeus from Guy and ended up coming home with armfuls of stuff I never knew I needed as per usual

Comment

Agreed on the space available - and sorry for sneaking up on you at the book stall (wallet just couldn't justify any of them, despite some fantastic titles)

No apology necessary. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife/girlfriend/sister/mistress!

ROLL ON THE BTS SHOW, WHEN WE CAN ALL BASK IN THE GLORY OF THOUSANDS OF OUR WONDERFUL HAIRY FRIENDS!

Comment

No apology necessary. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife/girlfriend/sister/mistress!
          LOL

Girlfriend Who eventually succumbed and took away one of your lividums.

Comment

Any time Carl .................Anytime

Shame i missed the pic of you and Mark on the floor would have been good to send around

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Lane
              LOL

Girlfriend Who eventually succumbed and took away one of your lividums.
              Hey, spoilsport

I prefer mistress

Comment

WHO'S THAT GIRL?

Leon and Kate,
                Now I know for when we next meet. I trust the lividum is doing fine and I look forward to seeing you both at the one and only Exhibition in UK this year!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X