Its the Big One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its the Big One

Well the Bts Exhibition is just 6 weeks away and am I looking forward to it ?

Its been a long twelve months for me. The show is booking up well with a few new guys and a few old friends joining us again.

We are expecting a lot of vistors, as usual especially given the fact I spent last Saturday walking around Birmingham like a man deranged handing out flyers to every one who looke even the remotest bit like a spider lover.

This year we are trying a new idea. The friendship scheme is being revamped so we are thinking of supplying a pin board where you can advertise your details to people who are at the show. Please use it. I remember the first show I met the BTS. How I wished I had known about them a few years earlier.

If there are any Exhibitors out there who would like to exhibit please give me an e-mail this week as we are running out of space fast.

See you all there.
    PS
    Any questions post them up and I will answer them on line for you.

Ray
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Ray
    I am really looking forward to this years Expo, I may even find the time to buy something this year....

Anyway just to reminding everyone that the directions to the event can be found on this site!...

Also on the Tarantula Store forum - Phil Messenger has posted a thread regarding car sharing and anyone needing a left to the show. So if you can't get there or have room in your car to take someone, check out Phils site.

See you all there!...
    Regards
    Mark

BRITISH TARANTULA SOCIETY
    ANNUAL EXHIBITION 2004
    Woodgreen High School
    Wednesbury
    West Midlands
    (Two minutes from Junction 9 of the M6)
    On
    Sunday 16th May 2004
    Open to the public at 11.00am
    Entrance £2.50 Adults
    £1.00 Children

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Does this mean I have yet another long drive ahead of me , so that I can meet all those other mad English people with their tarantulas and set up and put away alot of tables

Comment

Bts

I am afraid it does Tesco. Not only do you get to work like a dog on the Saturday lugging tables about and get insulted by us "mad " English people you get to buy the beer on the Saturday night at the Hotel. How good are we to you?

Seriously we appreciate your efforts and all the other vistors that make the long journey from the Continent.

Speak soon.
        British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
        The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
        On
        [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Yes we are also coming after some set backs. Eddy and me will be the only survivers of the Dutch group that vists the show yearly. Everybody else was hold up some way or another...

Anyway, a big thank you to Chris Sainsbury and his wife for allowing us to spend a long time in their car when going to the UK and a big thank you to Mark and Kim Pennel for putting us up for the Sunday night so we can catch our flight early morning on Monday.

Of course the usual thank you's to Ray Gabriel and Andy Matthews for arranging the hotels again
          With Regards,
          Thomas Ezendam
          Tilburg, Holland
          Ulwembu Arachnological Survey Group
          British Tarantula Society - European Rep

Comment

Originally posted by Ulwembu
            Yes we are also coming after some set backs. Eddy and me will be the only survivers of the Dutch group that vists the show yearly. Everybody else was hold up some way or another...

Anyway, a big thank you to Chris Sainsbury and his wife for allowing us to spend a long time in their car when going to the UK and a big thank you to Mark and Kim Pennel for putting us up for the Sunday night so we can catch our flight early morning on Monday.

Of course the usual thank you's to Ray Gabriel and Andy Matthews for arranging the hotels again
            Hey Thomas don´t thank us too quickly as you do know your be traveling in the boot lol

Comment

Working...
            X