P.Regalis Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.Regalis Question

I have 3 P.Regalis 2 from one dealer one from some one else. 2 of the T's are around 2cm in size (wich i keep in the same tank) . My 3rd T's is slightly bigger about 2.5cm can i keep them all in the same tank or is it wise to keep them seperate as i have done just now..... I dont want to put the 3rd Regalis in the tank if it would harm the others being slightly bigger ?

IME if they're not from the same eggsac and have not been raised to gether from day 1, you might have problems. I'm sure other keepers have gone through this with success but do you really want to take the risk?
    Guy...
    www.giantspiders.com

Comment

I would partly agree with Guy.

I have introduced 3 regalis into a container with 4 unrelated regalis and all are still living together.

I ahve put regalis from different eggsacs together at N1 N2 and spiderling, all are living OK together (Ray H) the group i gave you is one of these groups).

All i would say is it is up to you if you want to try this.If you did, i would suggest that you feed all your specimens well, and introduce all 3 into a new container at the same time with a couple of retreats. also throw in alot of food so they can feed on that as opposed to each other.
      If you do try this please keep us all informed as to how your group develops.

Ray G

Comment

i only got number 3 Regails this morning got him/her in a seprate container ....going to leave it for a few days with plenty of crickets then i may have a go at trying 3 off them together ... i think it will be worth the risk
        Thank's for the replys

Comment

Working...
        X