plastic containers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastic containers

hey all, can anyone recommend a good place to get plastic containers from? its for keeping the spiders and at the moment i have some that arent too good to watch the spiders through...?

cheers all

Preet

if its for slings theres these little food containers(2inchby2inch) big for slings i know but still, heh.. or you could pop down to the local photoshop, or your photographer friend to ask for some film canisters
    join my forum today!
    http://conways.proboards25.com

Comment

no i keep my slings in small film containers till they grown out...i was on about my older Ts...looking for really good, see-through and reliable containers is alot harder than i thought

Comment

Plastic containers

I have purchased a few tupperware type contianers from high street stores such as Woolworths,Poundstretcher.These have clip on lids that are translucent and can be easily drilled for airholes.
        Maybe you could give your local hardware shop a try.

Comment

I've just placed an order with www.alanaecology.com. They are reasonably priced and have a good range of containers (i ordered the hinged cups).

I'm not sure how good they are for viewing though.

At the moment i am using plastic tubs from my local chinese takeaway (its a good excuse to eat lots of chinese food) They are pretty good and you get a fairly good view of your T's

Comment

thanks guys...i bought some plastic containers from my local petstore but he charged me £3 for something that probably worth only £1!! www.ronline.ro/braplast this is the site im currently looking at as its made by the same people as the containers i bought!

Thank you

Preet

Comment

pots for spiders

I buy my pots etc from Watkins and Doncaster, they are entomological
              suppliers but the boxes and pots are really good and inexpensive.
              Just type in Watkins and Doncaster and their web address will come up.

Cheers
              Tracy
              I am ok its everyone else!
              100 T's
              2 scorps
              6 ferrets 2 dogs
              oh and the other half!

Comment

This is a good site. The postage can be a little expensive but the jars and tubs etc for quite usefull i orded a load of them a while back.

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

thank you very much! ive just tried the sites and the cornishcrispa one is a really good one!

Preet

Comment

Working...
                  X