MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL BTS MEMBERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL BTS MEMBERS

On behalf of the British Tarantula Society Committee, I would like to wish all members a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. There is much to look forward to in 2004, when the Society will be celebrating its 20th year!
    There is a new style Journal, a better than ever BTS Exhibition, the second BTS Lectures and Dinner, changes to the Web Site and another big initiative yet to be revealed. Finally don't forget there is some rather tasty BTS Merchandise available!
    Don't forget to recommend a friend or colleague to become a member and enjoy these benefits. You might not think you can make a difference...YOU CAN!
    Stick around, it should be a vintage year.
    Carl Portman
    BTS Publicity Officer

Merry Christmas

I echo Carls sentiments. Angela and I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. This is going to be a great year for the BTS and as Carlssays look out for some new inititiaves. Angela and I have started work on the Exhibition, Carl is out there on the front line, Mark is at his teminal ( with Tiger Beer) and the rest committee are working behind the scenes to make 2004 the best year yet.

Yo Ho Ho and all that.

Have a good one.......

Ray and Angela
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Although i wont be a member untill next year you guys have a very merry christmas too.

Comment

Thanks alot and have a very merry xmas from me and the wife

Comment

Merry x-mas all. Question: does Andy Smith read these boards at all?? If you do Andy, email me!! I haven't heard from you in ages and have much info to share...... You can reach me at either digdown2001@yahoo.com or tarantulas@kooee.com.au

Thanks,
          Steve Nunn
          Australian Tarantulas website
          http://www.thedailylink.com/australiantarantulas

Comment

A MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!

Have great time over the xmas hols, remmember a tarantula is not just for Christmas!

Sliced thinly enough it will last to Boxing Day!

Here's to a cracking 2004

Best regards
            Mark & Kim Pennell

P.S Thanks everyone for all your support of the BTS web site.

------------------------------------------------------
            Serious Ink tattoo studio -
            Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Merry Christmas

HI digdown, I like the idea of Andrew Smith reading the forum. To read he would have to switch his computer on. I will pass your message on to him .Unfortunatly Andrew belongs to a bygone age when the best a boy could hope for for Chritmas was an orange and a bag of nuts. Still he means well. Have a good one Steve.

Ray Hale (BTS)
              British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
              The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
              On
              [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Re: Merry Christmas

Originally posted by RayHale
                HI digdown, I like the idea of Andrew Smith reading the forum. To read he would have to switch his computer on. I will pass your message on to him .Unfortunatly Andrew belongs to a bygone age when the best a boy could hope for for Chritmas was an orange and a bag of nuts. Still he means well. Have a good one Steve.

Ray Hale (BTS)
                LOL!

Merry Christmas everyone, love the seasonal snow Mark!

Comment

Working...
                X