Theraphosa blondi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theraphosa blondi

i will be buying a Theraphosa blondi in the next few weeks and i understand that you feed it dead mice (pinkie??)
    how do u feed these to the T?
    do you just through it in and the T finds it or do you put it in front of the T

mmw

Re: Theraphosa blondi

Originally posted by mmw123
    i will be buying a Theraphosa blondi in the next few weeks and i understand that you feed it dead mice (pinkie??)
    how do u feed these to the T?
    do you just through it in and the T finds it or do you put it in front of the T

mmw

yes you just throudh it in front of the T and it will find it. However you do not need to feed it mice it can live quite happley on a diet of crickets and other insects which in the wild would form it's staple diet. mice are just given now and again as treats. imo

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

My cat usualy brings me mice in some are stunned and some dead infact he's just brought one in and i think its B. Smithy's turn to have a mouse tonight i use to realese them in the garden if i could get them off my cat alive...but he just turns up with the mouse later on dead and usualy chew'd to bits and its not the first time ive got up in the morning to find a mouses head or innards sticking to the bottom of my foot because ive stood on the remains....all off my adult T's will take mice from time to time ...but my Trinidad chevron (Psalmopoeus cambridgei) absolutly loves them hes a big boy about 7" and love's moths too there plenty off them at this time of the year too

just see the mouse under my chillian (Grammostola spatulatus)

and 2 of her tucking in

and you can just see the mices feet under her (this is when i discoverd the macro setting on my camera ) so pic's bit better than rest a case off R.T.F.M

ive had her for nearly 10 years now and she was 4 years old when i got her so she's about 14 years old and she is the biggest chillian Rose (grammostola spatulatus) ive seen

Comment

H@GG!S your cats eyes really scare me

your chile rose is gorgeous mine is still young i have a pic on te pix forum

mmw123

Comment

Working...
        X