TIME FOR MERRIMENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIME FOR MERRIMENT

It is Christmas Eve and thus time for merriment. I have to comment on 'Tesco's' finishing quote each time he paricipates on the Community Board.
    You will know that he writes Honi soit qui mal y pensé which is French for 'Shame on him who thinks this evil'

Chris, I must inform you that there is a rather neat and well known anagram of this line which is- A QUOTE: NO SYPHILIS IN ME.

Merry Christmas dear boy.

Carl

It is Christmas Eve and thus time for merriment

Bah Humbug

Your right Carl there is NO SYPHILIS IN ME. lol
    Being as your are now the BTS Publicity Officer a not so well known anagram of this is the-Cribble Fustic Of Pity Ok not so good as your highly amuseing anagram I know ,but then I´m not an intellect of such high a caliber as what you are
    Still I think it sounds good and thats what counts

Have a good one Carl & Sue

Comment

Re: TIME FOR MERRIMENT

Honi soit qui mal y pensé [/i]which is French for 'Shame on him who thinks this evil'

To my knowledge it should then be Hoin soit qui mal y pensé.

Then again, I just wanted to react to something to see if my little picture showed up
      With Regards,
      Thomas Ezendam
      Tilburg, Holland
      Ulwembu Arachnological Survey Group
      British Tarantula Society - European Rep

Comment

Thomas
        Yes your pic shows! even if it never, you could have spoke to me and I would have made it work lol.

anyway, I just wanted to say hello! and thanks for for joining the BTS T Community board. I hope you and your good lady had a excellent Xmas.

I look forward to seeing you both at the BTS EXPO 04.. Always a pleasure to communicate with your goodself.

All the best best Thomas
        Regards
        Mark

------------------------------------------------------
        Serious Ink tattoo studio -
        Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Mark.

Yes we got through Christmas without casualties and hopefully we will get through New Years eve too. Then again, you never know in the part from Tilburg where I live. It's locally known as "New Mogadishu". Already for days it sounds like Baghdad here as the youth is throwing fireworks everywhere. Just last night we thought they were firing artillery a couple of streets away. It went on the whole evening. Good thing I'm armed and dangerous

According to our planning we will of course be at the BTS Show next year! Our budget will be tight as we will leave for South Africa in June but we would never miss the BTS Show for anything in the world.

By the way, if you take a good look at the picture you will see that this male Vervet Monkey, which was photographed together with his little family in Kruger National Park, has a very nice coloration in a very private area

See ya!
          Thomas
          With Regards,
          Thomas Ezendam
          Tilburg, Holland
          Ulwembu Arachnological Survey Group
          British Tarantula Society - European Rep

Comment

Working...
          X