Tallulah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tallulah

Here is my BTS purchase, my second T and my second G.rosea - a red-head this time though lol!

She is very good natured and despite only moving in this morning she was quite happy with me 'lifting her lid' for a quick pic, so here she is...
    Attached Files

I do like these, i'm a bit biased though....i have...... errr...... a few!!
    Nice purchase, you can't go wrong with a rosea
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
      I do like these, i'm a bit biased though....i have...... errr...... a few!!
      Nice purchase, you can't go wrong with a rosea
      Thanks Colin, it is strange because I went fully intending to get a Brachy of some type but this one just peered up at me and that was that. I love the colouring, and it really stands out as her tank is next to Ruby's my NCF rosea. I think I would like to get a pulchra as my next Grammastola.

Comment

If you want a Grammostola with a little more colour, you may want to try a G. aureostriata, they're a nice large species and have very nice markings, and are quite docile (most of the time) making them a very good display spider.
        Of course if you want a nice big, chunky black velvety tarantula, and don't mind paying a little extra for it, pulchra is the way forward
        Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Working...
        X