Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selene and Genie

This is Selene my female Chilean rose:

She currently has a bald spot, she crawled up my arm and I could not get her off.
    So I stupidly asked my mothers partner to remove her, and when he did he freaked out and dropped her, straight on her back.
    Thankfully she was ok, just a little bewildered and a little bald.

Genie the pink toe:

These were quick shots the day I got her, now that she has settled down I will get new pictures.

And Gremlin...
    Well lets just say the most you see of him is when he leaps on his food, or you, or just his legs sticking out...
    HAVE:
    0.1 Sinaloan milk snake - Stephany, 1.0.1 Crested gecko - Orion & Galaxy, 1.2 African clawed frogs, 2 Fish - Ninx & Cal, 0.1 G.rosea - Selene, 1 P.regalis - Vermin , 2 Black rat snakes - Lola & Delilah, 1 G.pulchra - Eclipse, 2 G.rosea RCF - Jubile & Jace , 2 GALS - Horatio & Zeke, 5 G.pulchripes - Ackora, Magic, Avion, Toxic & Luna

very nice spiders emma

Comment

Thank you
      HAVE:
      0.1 Sinaloan milk snake - Stephany, 1.0.1 Crested gecko - Orion & Galaxy, 1.2 African clawed frogs, 2 Fish - Ninx & Cal, 0.1 G.rosea - Selene, 1 P.regalis - Vermin , 2 Black rat snakes - Lola & Delilah, 1 G.pulchra - Eclipse, 2 G.rosea RCF - Jubile & Jace , 2 GALS - Horatio & Zeke, 5 G.pulchripes - Ackora, Magic, Avion, Toxic & Luna

Comment

Working...
      X