Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lycosa sp

my female dropped a sac today

Oooh, congrats Andy. Was she from BTS? The one Becky got from BTS had laid a sac too

Many scary babies for you, all being well
    Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

thanks leanne, im certainly gonna be over run with little ones soon hehehe , i got her from ray gabriel at the newark show, he was saying some of them he had where dropping sacs

Comment

I was talking to Martin Goss at BRAS on Saturday and he said most of those in the market seem to be gravid females, unfortunately as the slings are so small (much smaller than T slings) it becomes difficult to feed them. He suggested some people leave the clutch to naturally diminish until they reach a size where they'll take micro's.
        Would be good to know how you get on with these as i nearly purchased one myself.
        My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Hi Peter.

Well the update is that Andy's sac went black and she abandonned it, i think im right in saying.
          My female started to rip the egg sac open after what would be considered the "normal" gestation period and then proceeded to eat the contents as they had not formed at all, guessing infertile sac.
          Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

it was indeed a bad sac unfortunately no good eggs in it at all, and i found her dead a few days later , possibly due to old age, hence the bad sac ???

Comment

Gutted!!!!!
              My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
              X