Menu Perusal!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu Perusal!!

Blimey Charlie it's been a while since I've visited! My apologies. Here's couple of photies!

www.tomaswhitehouse.com
    info@tomaswhitehouse.com

Great pics and lovely spider!
    Proud owner of 48 Tarantulas and other pets.

Comment

I thought Finland had fell off the map mate !!!

Spiders looking good, photography's getting a bit better, you may be able to make a living from it soon heh heh heh.

Nice to see you back on mate

Did you ever make it to England...if so there weren't no knock at my door
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
        I thought Finland had fell off the map mate !!!

Spiders looking good, photography's getting a bit better, you may be able to make a living from it soon heh heh heh.

Nice to see you back on mate

Did you ever make it to England...if so there weren't no knock at my door
        "Great Scott, sir, you don't think the moment's finally arrived to give Harry Hun a darn good British-style thrashing, six o' the best, trousers down?!"

Alright Colin!, How's it goin mate?

It feels like I've lost touch with just about everything to be fair, just been working myself to the bone and rarely getting much time to do anything else! My Les paul hasn't had a tickling for months!

Things have really improved for this particular ex-pat.
        Did a calendar for a publisher and now I'm doing a few magazine covers too! Loads more portrait work (which I prefer to sports) on the horizons too.
        I haven't been back to ole blighty since I moved here, but you can bet your bottom dollar your door will receive a knock when I do though Col, accompanied with the offer of a few pints in the local, all on me!!

Been fishing anywhere this summer? We've had a few pike in Eastern Finland, and a few whitefish in the spring but not much else

all the best
        T.
        www.tomaswhitehouse.com
        info@tomaswhitehouse.com

Comment

a "Catch up" Pm will eb on the way soon mate.

Getting back to the subject in hand...you been feeding that spider nuclear waste or something? seems to have put on a few inches.

Comment

Originally posted by patsyking View Post
            Great pics and lovely spider!
            Cheers Patsy!
            www.tomaswhitehouse.com
            info@tomaswhitehouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
              a "Catch up" Pm will eb on the way soon mate.

Getting back to the subject in hand...you been feeding that spider nuclear waste or something? seems to have put on a few inches.
              PM away General!! Looking forward to it.

As for the 'not so little un's' growth, there's been I think three moults since we last spoke, the most recent was about a month back and the increase was phenominal! It did get me worried as to whether I was over feeding but the feeds are normally around 3-4 crickets a month, which should be dandio?
              still she's growing up pretty fast, looks like she'll be asking for the keys to the car next!
              maybe it's a male? do they grow quicker?
              Last edited by Tomas Whitehouse; 24-06-08, 01:33 PM. Reason: the hand-fistedness of buttery digits
              www.tomaswhitehouse.com
              info@tomaswhitehouse.com

Comment

With this species, in my experience, the males do tend to grow at a faster rate compared to male/female comparisons in others. don't know if other keepers have the same experience though.

Comment

Working...
                X