No announcement yet.

love thy neighbor or the gr8 escape :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love thy neighbor or the gr8 escape :)

My Desert Hairy Scorpion has always been a curious little thing. He rarely stays in the same place 4 long and is continuously digging and scratching around his tank. Last week in the middle of the night I woke 2 hear a scratching noise (not unusual in my house) so I got up 2 check which little critter it was this time. When I looked in2 his tank I couldn't c him, I was amazed 2 find him holding on2 the top side vent of his tank with nothing underneath 4 him 2 hitch up on.
    The gr8 escape or luv thy neighbour? lol

lol. didnt know scorps where that climby

Comment

mine does exactly the same, dont know how he does it but he does a few chin ups and drops down again...
      i dont think he's all there.

Comment

I didn't when I got my 1st scorp but have witnessed both my Hadrurus arizonensis and Pandinus cavimanus push themselves up by their tails 2 reach the side vents

Comment

Originally posted by RUSS DEAN View Post
          mine does exactly the same, dont know how he does it but he does a few chin ups and drops down again...
          i dont think he's all there.
          hahaha Glad mine aren't the only nutty scorps lol. Mine uses his tail 2 hitch himself up

Comment

also think mine are pretty evil, watched him catch a locust didnt sting it or anything like that, oh no he just turned it around and started munching on its head hannable lecter style...
            you wouldnt beleive its just took 10mins to write this, got a certain monitor climbing all over my pc.
            he has no respect for peoples property

Comment

hahaha the 'claw' was enough lol

Didn't u know the Monitor and key board go 2geva (ur just the owner) hehehe

Comment

ha ha.... yeah figured i'd get some pc,monitor,keyboard joke wen i reply'd....its cos his viv is next to my keyboard and he jumps out onto my knee,i need to convert my garage into a invert/reptile house,

Comment

yeah yeah yeah (after the event) lol

So what inverts and reptiles do u keep (besides a nutty scorp and control freak monitor lol)?

Comment

3 snakes...
                    1 lizard...
                    40 tarantulas...
                    1 millipede...
                    2 dogs...
                    1 cat...
                    2 fish...
                    1 ferret...

and i'm fancying some poison dart frogs.

Comment

sud of been Theraphosidae/reptile house...cos i've got more T's than owt else..

Comment

Hey Cool what snakes?
                        I've got a
                        Royal python
                        Western Hognose
                        2 Columbian Rainbow Boa's
                        3 Gecko's
                        12 T's
                        6 Scorps
                        1 Domino Beetles
                        1 Giant Spiny Stick Insect
                        8 Atlas Moth Cocoons
                        oh and a packet of fish cakes in the freezer lol

Comment

cali king snake,
                          ball python,
                          black rat,
                          i got a gecko too,

and watchout for the fishcakes there NASTY/AGGRESSIVE, so be carefull

Comment

Ohhhh yeah I nearly 4got my little plebem milk snake (maybe its cos he pee's on me every time lol)

ohhhhhhh don't worry I've put the fishcakes behind the rats 4 protection

Comment

better to be safe than sorry you never can tell with fishcakes..
                              i'd love a red tail boa, saw one today cheserfield 190quid but cant afford that, missed out on a breeding pair of ruby garter snakes in sheffield, i would have a house full if i had my way,should of kept my beardies and corns but didnt,
                              do you breed anything or is it just for pleasure..???

Comment

Working...
                              X