my new P.rufilata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new P.rufilata

well i thort i'd got the hang or making images smaller but it didnt come out as planned...
    [IMG][/IMG]

Nothing wrong with that mate.
    Taken with a camera phone i take it? You can get some impressive results with todays models

Nice spiders are ruffies eh?
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

i was trying to get a full pic like i see others doing but it came out like that..
      wish i'd got a good digital vid recorder cos as i'm writing this my s/pink bird eater is half way through a moult, she's 6"+ now so she'll be nice when she's done..

Comment

nice ruff, I have 3 myself in a community set-up, they're my favs. Took some pix recently so I'll have to get them uploaded. What size is your ruff, mine are 3-4"
        My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

its about the same 3-4inch, just looked and it's had a moult, they are gorgeous looking spiders, as far as looks i think she's equil to my P.ornata,

Comment

In case you haven't seen here's my rehousing the rufilata thread:

Seems like we have similar sizes then. Do you have any communities? I have the 3 ruffs, 5 subfusca 2", 4 ornata 1".
            My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

no...i wish i had,
              i missed out on 20 p.regalis, he wanted 200quid but couldnt afford it at the time, had a look at your other thread they look well,

Comment

Working...
              X