My Juvenile Cobalt Blue (Fraktal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Juvenile Cobalt Blue (Fraktal)

This is the best picture i have ever got of my h . lividum because she just runs off if she senses even the slightest bit of movement. She is only 2 and 1/2 inch leg span but as u will see she is going blue

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

That looks like a familiar sight! I know what you mean about these, but they are really cute and get better as they get bigger!
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Originally posted by nicoladolby View Post
      That looks like a familiar sight! I know what you mean about these, but they are really cute and get better as they get bigger!

Yeah cant wait too watch her grow i have had her from a v small sling and she just gets better and better the other day while misting she decided too make a run for it got out and was sat on the keyboard for the pc , She then realised she wasn't in the safety of her enclosure anymore turned around sharpish and went back in her enclosure all this was happening with the screams of my mrs in the background!!!!

Comment

I didn't scream I yelped 'oh my god' and it sounded like a scream!!!!

OK yeah i let out a little scream! dont know what it is about T's. I think they're beautiful but they scare the hell out of me when they make a run for it. Give me a scorpion on the loose any day!

Oh and cheers hubby darling for making me sound like a really girly girl!!!

Comment

Ok Moderators decision.......

You are allowed one girly scream when there's a lividum on the loose !!!!
          (this includes men too)

And no making your wife look "too girly" on the forum Matthew!!!!
          Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post

And no making your wife look "too girly" on the forum Matthew!!!!
            You think thats was girly !!! You should of seen the pair of us when my recently departed male a.avicularia decided too go on a wander . Even i was scared but i had only been keeping spiders 2 weeks! Chasing us with fangs and all . Hence why he was called nipper

Comment

Why is it always me that starts domestic arguments? Sorry to you both but if I saw my lividium run back into her tank after getting out I'd jump for joy! I really love Haplopelmas though , and maybe I'm nuts but I dont find them too intimidating (I leave that to my psycho Brachs. Thanks for the photo!
              sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Originally posted by nicoladolby View Post
                Why is it always me that starts domestic arguments? Sorry to you both but if I saw my lividium run back into her tank after getting out I'd jump for joy! I really love Haplopelmas though , and maybe I'm nuts but I dont find them too intimidating (I leave that to my psycho Brachs. Thanks for the photo!
                We dont argue so dont worry about it . Ornithoctoninae (Earth Tigers) are my favourite sub species and i want as many different species as possible i only have 4 at the moment but that wont last long !!

Comment

Aye were just jesting! Its all good fun! As for hubby's earthtigers god knows where we are going to put any more... but he gives me those puppy dog eyes and i give in. Which is quite funny really coz he's a big lad who looks pretty mean. Imagine Phil Mitchell off eastenders with puppy dog eyes and you get the general picture!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X